He WHAT?! Pt. 2

"Hiccup wait a minute. You can't just walk up and beat odin's ghost out of him."
    "Why not?" He fumed. "He deserves it!"
   "Because you're not the only one that wants revenge, babe." Astrid smirked.
   "Oh?" Hiccup arched an eyebrow at her. "I sense a plan."
   "Ok, here's what we'll do.."
   ***********
    Astrid made her way through Berk, knowing that Freyr would appear soon enough. As she made her way towards the forge, Freyr walked around the corner and bumped right into her.
   "Oh, my apologies M'lady!" He exclaimed. "My mistake."
   Astrid rolled her eyes. "Oh please. Stop with the act." She tried to push around him and get into the forge, but the boy blocked her.
   "Now now hold on a minute," he smirked. "What's a gorgeous lass like you need into a forge for?"
   "As I told you this morning," Astrid huffed, "I have a boyfriend. And he happens to work in there. So I would appreciate it if you'd let me by."
   Freyr pushes Astrid against the wall, hovering over her with his arms above her head. She had to fight herself not to beat the crap out of  him right there. "Ohhhh you're pressing your luck!"
   "My little cousin is not what you should consider a good boyfriend. I'm ten times better than he is."
   Astrid's blood boiled. "Really? Because all I'm getting out of you is arrogance."
   "Come on Astrid," he rested his hand on her waist and pressed closer. "Dump him, and take me."
   "Didn't the part where I kicked you in the gut give you a hint?" She scowled. But Astrid suddenly felt herself starting to lose confidence, and that startled her. This never happened. Freyr was really getting under her skin. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't make herself move. This was the part where she was supposed to beat the crap out of him, and then Hiccup could embarrass him really good. But she just couldn't move.
   "We both know you were just playing hard to get.." Freyer leaned in closer yet.
   Astrid brought her hands up to his chest, trying to push him away. "No I-I really wasn't. You ne-need to get off of-of me right n-now."
   "Awe a flustered stutter? How cute!"
   She began internally panicking. "What's happening?! You can take care of yourself! Just shove him off!"
   "Freyr stop!" She exclaimed as he started leaning in.
   "It's ok," he smirked.
   She couldn't take it anymore. So much for the plan. This wasn't going the right way at all.
  "Hiccup!!"
   *****
   Hiccup heard Astrid shout, but it wasn't her angry shout. She was in trouble. He wasted no time leaping out of his chair and running out of the forge.
   When he rounded the corner his blood boiled. Freyr had Astrid pinned against the wall and was leaning in to kiss her. At first he didn't understand why she hadn't chucked Freyr clear across Berk yet. But then he saw her face, and he realized she was frozen.
   Hiccup grabbed his cousin by the back of his shirt and threw him about six feet away. He'd never felt more angry.
   "Oh thank Thor!" Astrid exclaimed, throwing herself into Hiccup's arms. "I-i don't know what happened Hiccup. I was fine and then I just couldn't move!" She shook as she spoke.
   "You're ok," Hiccup reassured her. "I'm right here."
   Of course Freyr didn't stay down long. As he stood up, Hiccup pushed Astrid behind him protectively.
   "You've got a lot of nerve trying to kiss my girlfriend!" He boomed.
   "Oh please!" Freyr wiped his lip with the back of his hand, which had started bleeding. "She'll soon be with me."
   "In your dreams!" Astrid shouted furiously.
   Freyr's eyes widened. "Fine. We'll fight for her. Whoever wins, gets Astrid."
   Hiccup squeezed Astrid behind him, letting her know he wasn't going to let anything happen to her.
   "Yea the thing is," he smirked at his cousin. "I don't need to fight you when I have a dragon," Hiccup snapped and Toothless appeared from the shadows, illuminating the area with a purple glow. "Who will gladly fight you for me."
   His cousin gasped. "Now that's not fair, cousin! You just know I'd beat you so you're cheating!"
   "Toothless."
    The dragon shot a plasma blast dangerously close to Freyr, effectively scaring him.
   "Alright, alright I'm sorry!!"
   "Don't apologize to me!" Hiccup fumed. "Astrid's the one you owe an apology to!"
   Freyr walked closer to the couple, flinching slightly as Toothless growled. "I don't apologize to women." He snarked.
   That's when Hiccup lost it. "That's it!!!" He threw himself at his cousin, and began beating the crap out of him. Astrid stood there wide eyed. She'd never seen Hiccup so angry before.
    "Apologize!" He yelled.
   "No!"
   The fight went on for several minutes until Gobber came out of the forge to see what all the ruckus was.
   "Gah! Knock it off, lads!"
   They ignored him, so Gobber pulled Hiccup off the bruised and bloody Freyr as soon as he said "Alright alright I'll apologize!!"
   Astrid ran over to Hiccup and Gobber, and the three of them stared at Freyr as he got up.
   "Astrid," He panted, walking up to her, "I'm sorry."
   "Alright, that's good enough." It really wasn't, but Astrid just wanted to go home and be alone with Hiccup. "Let's go Hiccup."
   Gobber released Hiccup and he glared at Freyr. "I don't suggest you ever come anywhere near Astrid again, cousin." He spat.
   Freyr nodded. "Understood." Then he held his arms out. "A goodbye hug, my dear Astrid?"
   Suddenly she felt her confidence return. "Oh thank Thor!" Astrid smirked, grabbed his arm, and twirled, throwing him six feet across right into the building, knocking him out instantly.
   Hiccup chuckled. "That's the Astrid I know."
   "You two have some explaining to do!" Gobber exclaimed.

I want to thank you all so much for being supportive through my horrid case of writers block! I'm very happy to be back, and I hope you all liked this chapter! Part three will come out soon!