To Be Punished

Someone on my Instagram requested Evil Hiccup. I hope this fits the bill...
violence warning

"Things aren't the same here, Heather. He took over weeks ago. You don't mess with him, he has us all on a tight leash. He's merciless, cruel, and has no boundaries in his punishments."

"Punishments?! For what?? Breathing in his direction?"

"Keep your voice down!" Astrid hissed. "For breaking the rules. He has seven rules."

"1. Don't mess with or harm his dragons.
2. Do not, under any circumstances, tempt him.
3. Everyone is to be in bed by nine o'clock every night.
4. Everyone is to be awake and in the Great Hall for breakfast by 7:00.
5. He is to be called Sir or Chief, nothing else.
6. Don't talk out of line. Don't even speak unless your spoken to.
7. Do as your told. "

Gravel crunched behind the two girls and a menacing voice filled their ears. "You forgot something, Astrid."

The girls gasped and spun around to see the Chief standing there, leaning against a dragon with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Trespassers are to be reported and brought to me immediately after being discovered."

"But she's not a trespasser." Astrid glared, standing in front of Heather protectively. "She visits every couple of months."

"Yet she is not a permanent resident of Berk."

Several of his men appeared and looked to him for orders. "Chief?"

"Bring them to the ring."

"What for?!" Astrid exclaimed as one of the men grabbed her arms. "We didn't do anything!"

She got no reply. Another guard grabbed Heather and they were dragged into the old dragon training ring.

"Let me go!" Astrid growled, struggling to pull her arms free from the red haired guard.

"Can't do that, feisty pants."

Heather struggled as well but it wasn't much use. They were dumped in the arena and left there. A low grumble of talking began as village people gathered around to see what was going on.

"What's he going to do to us?" Heather whispered, her heart pounding.
"I don't know.. it could be anything from a whipping to.."

"To what?" Heather hissed.

Astrid grimaced, not wanting to think about it. "He's threatened worse, but no one has made him angry enough yet, thank the gods."

Before Heather could reply a loud cranking noise interrupted as the Chief entered the ring, looking furious.
Silence quickly ensued. The Chief did not tolerate being talked over.

"It has come to my attention," he said loudly as he stepped in front of Heather. "That some people don't quite understand the rules around here! I've warned you people, and I've punished several of you publicly. But apparently I haven't gotten my point across!"

He backhanded Heather and she fell to her knees with a loud cry, blood beginning to drip from her nose. The crowd gasped.

"I've said it once, I'll say it again! I am not above killing someone to get my point across!"

The Chief snapped and another man stepped forward. He grabbed Heather's braid and forced her to her knees, earning another gasp of pain.

Astrid gasped. "No! Leave her alone!"

"Silence!" The same guard as before grabbed her and held her back as Astrid screamed. "Don't do this, I'm sorry! It's not her fault!"

Tears dripped down Heather's cheeks.  "It's okay, Astrid."