How the First Child came to be

"Hiccuuuuuup...." she groaned. "Did you even hear me?"
"Whaaaaat woman?!" He smiled, rolling over and wrapping his arms around the woman in his bed. "The sun isn't even up and you want me to do what now?"
The girl looked up at him, her blue eyes shining in the sunlight streaming through the window. "I'm hungry."
"Oh jeez." Hiccup chuckled, rolling on his back and pulling her on top of him. "Don't look at me like that!" He suddenly exclaimed as Astrid brought out the puppy eyes. "You wore me out, gorgeous! I'm not cookin' for ya!"
She made a pouty face, resting her elbow on Hiccup's chest and her head in her hand. "But I suck at making food..."
He tried his best not to laugh, but failed. "Yea just a little..."
"Hey!"
"You said it first!"
They both laughed for a moment, but Hiccup quickly stopped laughing when Astrid gave him a certain look. She sat up which made the blankets slip down, exposing her beauty in the morning sun.
"You're not gettin' any of this... until my belly is FULL." She smirked.
"Awe that is so not fair!!!" Hiccup cried out, rolling over so that she was now underneath him. She began giggling. "Now listen here!" He said, pausing to bend down and litter kisses all over her face, making her giggle more, "You are crazy if you think I can go a day without some fun, and all the sass that comes with it!"
Astrid smirked once again, shoving Hiccup off her to the floor. ("Woah!!") She then sat up and peered at him over the edge of the bed. "Then I guess you'd better feed me."
"So you're really serious?" He whimpered from the crumpled position in which he'd landed.
Her eyes narrowed. "Dead serious."
"Uggggghhhhh! You're killin' me!" He flopped out flat on his back. Now it was Hiccup's turn to make a pouty face.
Astrid chuckled, hopping off the bed and walking around to ruffle Hiccup's hair. "If it makes you feel any better, you were great last night, too." She planted a kiss on his forehead.
   He blushed, his eyes scattering the room frantically. "That does help.. a little.. bit." Silly Hiccup. You should know by now Astrid is very pleased...
   Astrid started heading into the bathroom.
"What're you doing?" Hiccup called.
"I'm taking a shower, mutton head." She chuckled.
As Astrid closed the door Hiccup sat up and smirked. "Alright, you win." He pulled on a loose tunic and headed downstairs.
***************
"Holy hell I love him..." Astrid thought to herself as she washed her hair, then tilting her head back and letting the hot water run over her face. Her mind wandered to the events of last night....
**Hiccup walked in the door with an excited glow to his face. He headed towards the living room where he found Astrid tidying up. "Good afternoon, M'lady!" He greeted her.
"Hey, babe. How was your day?"
Hiccup grabbed her round the waste and pulled her into him. "Terrible, but it's already better."
She hummed in delight. "Why's that?" Even though she already knew the answer.
"Because Astrid is the most amazing, beautiful, smart, strong, gorgeous woman in the universe and I came home and was reminded that she's my wiiiiiffffeeee!"
"Hiccup!" She giggled, "I'm not that great!"
"Oh yes you are!" He exclaimed as he bent down and picked her up. Astrid wrapped her legs around his waste and he held his arms around hers. They kissed, smashing their lips together needfully.
"I missed you today," Astrid said into his mouth as Hiccup pressed her against the wall, letting her down so he could pull her shirt off, but never losing contact with her lips completely.
"Missed you too.."
The kiss deepened and Astrid parted her lips, allowing Hiccup to explore her mouth with his tongue. Then, as suddenly as it began Astrid broke off the kiss, smirking.
Hiccup grinned. "Bedroom. Now."
"Hmmmm gotta catch me first!" Astrid shoved him out of the way playfully and ran towards the kitchen.
Hiccup caught her, oh boy did he catch her! Threw her over his shoulder and carried her all the way to the bedroom! ;)**
A rapping noise interrupted her thoughts. It turned out to be Hiccup tapping on the bathroom door. "Hey, there's a little somethin' for you downstairs. Also, just leave the water on because I'm gonna hop in and rinse off."
Astrid hopped out and wrapped a towel around her body. "You can come in."
As he came in and pulled his shirt off Hiccup said "Really? I've seen you naked how many times?"
She rolled her eyes, "it's cold out here!" And began drying off.
"Mmhmm, sure." He kissed the top of her head and disappeared behind the shower curtain. Then with a loud yelp he leapt back out again. ("HOT!!!")
"Are you some kind of water demon! That water is a thousand degrees woman! Thor almighty!" He turned the knob so that the water would cool down.
"Whimp!" Astrid chuckled.
"Water demon!" Hiccup glared as he disappeared behind the curtain once again.
She giggled and pulled on some panties and a silky, light pink night gown that stopped a few inches down her thighs. "So what's downstairs?"
"Oh... nothing special."
"Hmmm.."
So Astrid headed downstairs to find the kitchen table set with Astrid's favorite breakfast: two blueberry pancakes with lightly browned toast, and a glass of apple juice. Her heart simply melted.
After snatching a quick bite of pancakes and toast and a sip of apple juice to wash it down, Astrid leapt back up the stairs and into the bathroom. She quickly undressed for the second time this morning and jumped into the shower with Hiccup.
"Well hello there." He smirked.
"I love you... so much!"
"I love you too," Hiccup replied, his face going soft.
"Like a lot, Hiccup. I love you a lot." Before he could reply Astrid latched herself onto Hiccup, hugging him tightly while the stream of water soaked her golden hair.
Hiccup chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, enjoying the feeling of her body pressed against his. He expected her to let go any second, but she never did. She just stayed there attached to him, refusing to break contact.
"Babe..." He half whimpered half chuckled. "It was just pancakes!"
   Astrid let go of his waist and reached up for Hiccup's face, pulling him down for another intense kiss. 
   "Mmmm," he licked his lips in between kisses.
   "There's still some left if you want it." Astrid smiled.
   He shook his head. "It tastes better this way."
After a quick make out session, the girl suddenly she got down on her knees, smirking up at him.
"N-now..!?...here?!" ...
..."Well I always did say you had the best ideas."

******a couple months later******
"Hey...uh, Hiccup...." Astrid called nervously from the bathroom.
   "Yea?" He replied from the bedroom.
   No answer.
   "Astrid.."
   Silence.
   "Babe, are you alright?" He leapt off the bed and rushed into the bathroom.
   Astrid turned and held up the blue stick, which displayed in thick bold letters: POSITIVE
   "....Holy shit."

Alright guys I hope you enjoyed this one shot. For those who couldn't tell this was modern