Chapter 1

A/N:Please watch these videos first. Then you will understand.

PS: The human's name is Lin or Colin.

-Lin's POV-

It has been a day since me and Puro left the tower. Dr. K insisted on staying back in the tower. He said that he is trying to make some facilities for the few survivors left from the epidemic so that they can restart and humanity may grow again.

I've gotten a little used to my new limbs by now. Though my family and friends are not with me anymore, I at least still have Puro and Dr. K with me. Especially Puro. I've been beginning to suspect that I may have a crush on him. I mean, he helped me to escape the tower and always stayed by my side. We are best friends. But, for some reason, I feel that that status of 'best friend' was a little inadequate...

"Human!" 

I opened my eyes and saw Puro shaking me.

"Hmm? What?" I asked.

"You fell asleep on me. It's been like 4 hours only since we woke up. Are you tired" Puro asked me.

"Yeah, a little. But don't worry, I want to do something today. Lets explore!"I got up, and went towards the door.

"Wait for me Human!" Puro called out to me and got up and followed me.

"Puro, you know you can call me Lin right? I mean, I don't mind you calling me human, but I'm not a human anymore. I'm a latex wolf-creature! Just like you! So please, call me Lin" I told him. 

"Oh.. uh.. sorry Hu- I mean Lin.." Puro said, his ears going down. 

"Don't be sad! You didn't do anything wrong! It's just that I want you to call me Lin from now onwards." I walked towards Puro and hugged him. "I can never be mad at you. You are my best friend" I told him. "Even though I want to say boyfriend" I whispered to myself.

"Hmm? What was that Lin?" Puro asked me.

"Nothing! Lets just go" I said, grabbing his hand and walking out of the house we claimed as our own and went out to explore.

--------------------------XXXXxXXXXXXXX------------------------------- 

Hey guys! 

Sorry for the short chapter! I will update longer chapters I promise! Also, it will help if you tell me how my story is and how I can improve it. Also, just so you guys know, I  don't own any of the characters. Please, watch the videos so that you can understand the story line and the characters. Anyways, I know many of you guys know this, but if you don't, I have another story called 'Love of your life'. It's a gay furry story. So please, check it out too! Anyways, Thank you for reading and stay fluffy!

-yourbasicguy aka Wolfier