Chapter 2

-Lin's POV-

We got out of the house we claimed. We just walked around, looking at all the stuff which was damaged during the epidemic. It wasn't as serious as I thought, but it was still a lot of damage.

We walked towards an intact mall. For being so big, it sure was surprising that it didn't suffer much damage.

"Hey Puro! Lets go inside" I told him.

"Sure" he replied.

"Race you there!" I said, running towards the stairs.

"Hey, no fair! Wait for me Lin!" Puro cried, running after me.

I would have won if it wasn't for my tail getting in the way. I still have to get used to having a big fluffy tail, I guess...

"Hah! I came first! Puro is the best!" Puro said triumphantly.

"Oh shut up. My tail came in the way"

"Excuses, excuses. Now come on. I want to explore this building!" he said, walking and looking at different stuff.

"Okay okay, I'm coming" I replied

"Hey Lin! I think this is what they call a clothes store, right?" He asked, pointing at a store with clothes. I was kinda surprised. The clothes still looked new!

"Yes, you're right Puro" I responded.

"Can I try them on?!" he asked excitedly.

"Of course. Go ahead." I told him.

He dashed into the store. I just waited outside for him to come out.

"Lin! How do I look?" I heard from the store. I entered it and saw Puro in a.... pink and red gown.... I looked at him with a 'WTF?' expression.

"What's the matter Lin?" Puro asked me.

"Oh... uh... one question Puro... You ARE a boy, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Why are you asking that?" He questioned me.

"Well.... you're wearing clothes which are for girls..." I told him.

"What?! But I read from my books that human warriors wear these things!"

"That was like hundreds of years ago Puro... Come on, I'll give you some clothes to wear. In the mean time, put those clothes back where you found them."

"Oh... Fine..." He said in a gloomy way, and headed to wear he got the clothes to put them back. I decided to follow him for some reason. Maybe I think it's because he is so cute and adorable that I want to stay by his side...

After he put away the clothes, I motioned him to follow me. He did what he was told, and followed me to the men's clothing section.

I picked out a jeans pant and a T-shirt.

"Where these over your legs" I told him as I gave him the pants. "And this over your chest" I gave him the T-shirt.

"Okay" he replied. He started putting on the  pants first and then he put on the T-shirt. The T-shirt had a galaxy colour to it, and it had a picture of a wolf printed on it. The wolf's fur was very detailed. It kinda suited him, since he was, you know, a wolf latex creature... The clothes looked good on him.

"How do I look?" Puro asked me.

"With your eyes Puro" I replied.

"Haha very funny" Puro said, not amused. "You know what I meant"

"You look great Puro" I said.

"Really?! But... I think the skirts will make me look cooler..." He said.

"Puro, you are a male, right? I just told you that the skirts are for females... Do you still wanna wear them?" I asked him.

"Well... yes, and no... Lets keep these clothes back and get out, I guess..." Puro replied. I took the clothes from him and put them back where I found them.

"Come on, there's a lot more to see here! Follow me!" I said, grabbing him by his ha- I mean paw- and dragging him behind me as I run out of the store.

"Okay okay, I'm coming Lin!" He said, trying to keep up with my pace.

As we explored, we came across a bookstore.

"Oh oh oh! I want to go there! Can we go there? Please Lin please?" Puro begged me.

"Of course we will go there. Why won't I let you?" I replied.

"Yay!" Puro exclaimed and ran into the bookstore. I followed him inside. I observed that some books were damaged, but most of the books were in a decent enough condition for reading. I still am a bit surprised that this mall is still standing even after no one is there to take care of it.

Puro was looking at a shelf of history books. He still has interest in learning about humans, I guess. I decided to look for some adventure-type books. I found some books and decided to take them with me. There was a bag lying on the floor that Puro found while we were walking around in the mall, so I put the books I wanted in the bag.

Suddenly, someone hugged me from behind. "Aah!" I cried, startled by that. I turned arouned and saw that Puro was the one hugging me. I blushed a little. Man, I hope Puro didn't see that... He most probably did see that since my fur is entirely white...

"Hey Lin! I got some books for myself to read!" he said, showing me a pile of books on the floor. I looked through them and saw that most of them were history books. But then, I saw a romance book too.... A gay romance book too... I was a bit surprised by seeing this book. Did Puro actually pick this book to read? I decided to not question him, because I don't want to make it awkward...

"Lin! What happened?" Puro asked me, looking at me with that cute face of his... God, I just want to kiss him...

"Oh! Nothing... just thinking about stuff..." I responded.

"Okay..." Puro said, doubting me a little.

"C'mon! There's so much more to explore! Lets go!" I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him with me.

"I'm coming! You don't need to drag me!" He said.

--4 hours later--  

We explored a lot. It was very exhausting, to say the least. I was a little tired by walking for so long, but I guess this is better than running away from latex creatures who are trying to consume you...

We had to bring two bags with us as Puro insisted we go to the bookstore again and he picked up a lot more books than before. We also brought a lot of board and card games with us. Too bad the electronics in the mall were not working properly, otherwise we would have taken them too.

We finally arrived at our home. 

"Hey Lin!" Puro called after we set down the bags.

"What?" I asked.

"What do you wanna do now?" He asked me.

----------------XXXXXXXXX-------------------

Hi guys! 

Sorry for not updating in so long! I was very lazy and also, my internet sucks. Hope the chapter is interesting enough! Thanks for reading and always remember to stay fluffy!

-yourbasicguy aka Wolfier