Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A/N: If there is no POV mentioned, it would always be Lin's POV. I will mention whose POV is if it isn't Lin's, but I just wanna say that most of this story is going to be told from Lin's perspective.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good" I replied. I took out the necessary ingredients and placed them on the table.

"So... How do you cook this spaghetti?" Puro asked me.

"I'll show you. It's pretty simple actually" I responded as I filled the pot with water and put it on the stove.

"But Puro wants to help! Puro wants to show how dependable Puro is!" Puro exclaimed.

"No Puro. You sit back and relax. You watch me how I make it, and you'll learn and will be able to do everything by yourself." I said.

"Fine..." Puro sulked, sitting on one of the chairs.

"Good boy" I jokingly said, as I started to prepare the meatballs.

"Hey!" Puro shouted.

We continued to talk as I cooked. Soon enough, the spaghetti was ready. I put it into three plates and poured sauce on it in all the plates. I kept extra sauce on mine, because I love sauce.

"Puro, can you help me set the plates?" I asked Puro.

"Of course! Puro will prove that they are very useful!" He replied.

We took the plates and set the table. While doing that, Puro accidentally brushed against my arm, making me blush. It's that moment that I realise that I was in the stage of loving him so much that even slight contact with him will make me blush... Dammit. I need to do something about that.

We finished setting the table. We both went to check on K, who was still sleeping on the couch. We both looked at K and then at each other, then smirked.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked him. He nodded in response.

We both tiptoed to the back of the couch he was sleeping on, doing our best to not make much noise. We were both giggling like idiots by that point.

"At the count of three, we shout 'Boo' as loud as possible, okay?" I whispered to Puro.

"Okay" Puro said in a loud voice, which I thought might have woken K up, but he seemed to be still asleep.

"Puro! Don't talk loudly! He might wake up!" I whisper-yelled at Puro. Puro's ears went flat on his head when i said that.

"I'm sorry..." Puro whispered. I immediately feel bad for shouting at him. I mean, he's a precious little cinnamon roll who shouldn't be yelled at!

"It's fine." I said. "Now at the count of three. 1..." I started. "2...." We both got up and bent over K. As I was about to say three, K suddenly shot up and said "Boo" in an unimpressed way.

"Aah!" We both shouted, falling on our backs. "Owwie...." Puro said as he got up, rubbing his back.

"How did you know that we were gonna scare you?!" I asked K.

"Both of you talked loud enough for me to hear you, even when you whispered." K blankly stated.

"Ugh!" I groaned. K almost seemed to snicker at my reaction, but somehow managed to keep his serious attitude.

"Now, have you boys made dinner?" He asked us in a way a parent would.

"Yes sir!" I replied.

"Good, now let's go eat then." He said.

We went into the kitchen and sat down. K seemed unimpressed.

"Did you seriously make spaghetti?" He asked.

"What? You don't like spaghetti?" I asked him.

"Well, after eating spaghetti for 5 years straight, you tend to stop liking it." He answered. "Well, at least it's not cold, I guess..."

"Well, let's eat!" Puro announced.

The dinner proceeded with me playing with food and me and K watching Puro make a big mess while eating spaghetti for the first time. It was funny, seeing Puro struggling to get the sauce out of his latex fur. I laughed a lot, and K seemed to have enjoyed it too, as I saw him smiling a bit, even though he still had those same droopy eye lids.

After dinner was over, I put them in the sink. I didn't really want to wash them now, so I figured I'll leave them for tomorrow.

"Next time, make something other than spaghetti" K said.

"Fine fine, whatever." I replied.

"Anyways, how many rooms are there in this house?" K asked.

"Umm 2. Why?" I asked him.

"Well, I want a bed to sleep on, not a couch. Also, if there are only 2, you and Puro need to share a room" He said.

"What?!" I shouted. I didn't notice that Puro was there too, though, which is a mistake I kinda regret.

"You don't want to share a room with Puro?" Puro asked me in a disheartening tone, making a sad face, which immediately made me guilty.

"No no no! I will love to share a room with you Puro!" I quickly said.

"Well, that settles it then." I turned back to look at K when he said that. He seemed to have a smug grin on his face. Wait a minute... did he know? He would gladly take the couch or share a room with one of us to avoid this bickering, but him trying to make us share a room... It seems suspicious.

As if he read my mind, K looked at me and nodded. Fuck!

I gave him a death glare, while he just kept grinning, seemingly unfaced.

"Well, you guys better go to sleep then. Night" K said while he was still grinning, walking into one of the bedrooms. Me and Puro just stood there for a moment until Puro broke the silence.

"So, you're coming?" Puro asked me.

"Oh yeah yeah! Let's go!" I said in a fake-enthusiastic voice. In reality, I was terrified. I mean, I was sharing a bed with the person/fur/latex creature I have a crush on!

We both walked into the room and climbed on to the bed. The bed wasn't really big enough for the both of us, so we were kinda pressing against each other. I was blushing so hard because of this situation.

"Good night Lin" Puro said.

"Goodnight Puro" I replied.

He turned to the other side and fell asleep, as I laid awake thinking of ways to commit a murder. But all that thinking made me tired, and I just fell asleep in the end.

-------------------------------------XXXXXXXXXXXXX------------------------------------

Hi guys!

It's been a while isn't it? I'm sorry for keeping the book on hold for so long. I'll do my best to update soon! Anyways, thanks for reading and always remember to stay fluffy!

-yourbasicguy aka Wolfier