Chapter 10

I woke up to see Puro awake and looking intently at me.

"Yay! Lin's awake!" Puro cheered as he saw my tired eyes open.

"Wha?" I mumbled out, my mind still not fully awake yet.

"C'mon! Let's go check on K!" Puro said, tugging my arm.

I sighed. "Alright Alright, I'm coming." I said as I rubbed my eyes.

I got out of bed and me and Puro walked over to K's room where we kept him.

We walked towards the bed to see K, still sleeping. But, for some odd reason, he was shaking as well. He was mumbling something in his sleep.

"K? You okay?" I asked him.

"Mommy... no..." I heard him quietly say.

"What? Wake up K." I said, shaking him a little.

Suddenly, his red eyes shot open. "Mommy please no!" He cried, shutting his eyes close again and hugging himself tightly.

I was confused. I let him go when he did that.

"K! It's us! Calm down!" I exclaimed, trying to calm him down.

"Please don't hit me!" He cried, his ears going down and hugging his body even tighter.

"Dr. K!" I shouted.

He stopped crying when he heard me shouting. His grip on himself loosened, and he opened his eyes slightly.

"L-Lin? Puro? What are you two doing here?" He asked us shakily.

"We decided to check on you, because you cried yesterday. But when we tried to wake you up, you started to shout things like 'Mommy please no' and all. What was that about?" I asked him.

His cheeks lit up in embarrassment.

"I-it was nothing. Don't worry about it. Just start making breakfast." He said coldly.

".... Are you sure it's nothing?" I asked him again.

"No. Just. Go." He said, looking away.

We obliged and walked out of his room, shutting his door in the process.

"Puro thinks something is wrong with K..." Puro stated.

"Hmm.... Me too Puro... Me too..." I replied. "Lets just go make breakfast now. Do you know what sandwiches are?"

"Nope!" Puro replied.

"What about bread?" I asked him.

"Yep! Puro does!" He said proudly.

"Well, a sandwich is bread with other things like cheese, tomato, lettuce and so on. Wanna try one?"

"I wanna! Yay!" Puro exclaimed, acting like a child.

I smiled at his enthusiasm. But in the back of my mind, I'm still wondering why K said that...

-3rd Person POV-

After Colin and Puro exited the room and shut the door, K let out a sigh in relief.

He was confused on why he had that dream again. It had been 10 years, and he is still having that same dream...

"I thought I would never have that dream again." K thought out loud. "Well, I guess I was wrong..."

He thought back to the dream, and shivers went down his spine. Before he knew it, tears were rolling down his face.

He snapped out of it with a gasp. He sat there on the bed, panting. He looked at himself in the mirror. A white fox/wolf with disheveled fur and bloodshot red eyes was staring back at him.

"I gotta wash my face..." He decided, and got up to go to the bathroom.

---------------------------XXXXXXXXX-------------------

Hey guys! I'm sorry for a short chapter! I didn't really have an idea what to write for this story...

Also, do you wanna see K's backstory? Vote yes or no in the comments!

Anyways, thanks for reading and stay fluffy!

-yourbasicguy aka Wolfier