Chapter 7

"Colin! Wake up!" I heard someone say. I groaned and opened my eyes, and saw Puro. Suddenly, all of my memories from last night came back to me, making me blush.

As soon as I got up, Puro pounced at me, making me fall back down.

"Aah!" I shouted.

"Yay! Let's go Lin! We need to eat!" Puro shouted, letting go of me and running out the door.

I rubbed my head, which was still hurting from that sudden pounce from Puro.

I got out of bed, and went to the kitchen directly. There was Puro and K, Puro trying to talk to K as K just gave him one word answers. Looking at Dr. K made me angry.

"Oh K~" I called out to him in a malicious voice. K heard me and looked at me, then smirked.

"What?" He asked me, still smirking as his eyelids stay drooped.

"I found out you told Puro that I liked him," I said with that same voice I used before. I walked towards him and stared him down as he looked up at me, still smirking. "So... What way do you wanna die?"

"Jeez, calm down" K said, raising his paws up. "I helped you in a way. Now look at you two, falling in love because of me. You should be thanking me"

"Thanking YOU?!" I shouted. "Oh, now you've done it!" Before I pounced on him, I felt a hand holding me back.

"Come on, Lin... Let it go" I heard Puro say. I was still mad at K, but I listened to Puro and lowered my hands.

"Huh.... Well... thanks K, I guess..." I said.

"You're welcome." K replied, turning away to eat his breakfast. I think he made breakfast today, as we both knew that Puro doesn't really know how to cook.

I sat down next to Puro and started eating. It was a small sandwich. Well, I guess it was better than not eating at all.

"So... what are we gonna do today?" Puro asked.

-------------------------------XXXXXX-----------------------------

Hi guys!

Sorry for being late! I have been running out of ideas lately, and I was so busy concentrating on completing my first story and school as well, sooo yeah... here's the short chapter! I'm so sorry for the short chapter though... Anyways, thanks for reading and stay fluffy!

-yourbasicguy aka Wolfier