Secret World Below The Clouds

What this book is about?:

This book is a story of a girl who lives in the sky, she dreams of going below the clouds to see the world that her father had told her greatly of. With the humans and all. It's about finding the inner courage in yourself to lead. One that can be so small and make a big difference.

xxxxx♥-♥-♥ Enjoy. ♥-♥-♥xxxxx

Preface:

"No!" I screamed at the person who came closer with his sword in hand. He brushed back his black hair and his black eyes met mine. I thrashed against who was holding me.

"Shame, I'll have to kill such a beauty." he told me and he leaned forward to strike when... Bam! They doors smashed open and there stood...what? What was he doing here?

xxxxx♥-♥-♥ -|★|-♥-♥-♥xxxxx

Confused? Interested? Bored? Be sure to let me know. Good or bad.

Comment please and hope you enjoyed.

Here is the summary.

This is a story about courage to the discovery that it is about WHO YOU ARE, and not WHAT YOU ARE.

This is a story about a girl named May Silver. She is a dove of the sky who lives in the sky. This isn't one of those cheesy books, I promise. Anyways. She grew up as a kid, in the academy for all the 'special gifted' children. It is said that the young dove children had to be taken from their families and taken away. They would then get them back a few years later. So just like everybody else there she had to go away for ten years. She grew up there for ten years, but when she finds out that her father is the ruler of the sky, her life changes. Her father told her stories of the land below the clouds and she dreamed of going since she was ten years old. When she finally gets a chance for a project to get people to believe in her kind. She immediately wants to, but she has to pass a test. One that only the wisest can pass. It involves strength, logic, magic, and power. She is told that she must go to school with the other fairies and must learn how to use her power. She will have to pair up with a boy named, Matt Nightenlock.

Matt Nightenlock is a boy who's father is king of the knight cloud. All his life he dreamed about going below the clouds. He had a group of friends that will help him get away from the castle and into the land of the doves. He will learn about the contest to get to the secret world below the clouds and soon notices that you need a team of eight. He has three friends, but where will he get the other four? He

runs into May and they hate each other from the start of this reuniting. But how did they meat? Find out by reading this book. They have to learn to use each others strengths to get to the world where they

both long to get to.

The secret world below the sky holds many dark things and secrets. Will they make it far enough to make it? Find out what the secret world below the clouds holds in this fantasy/action adventure story.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please excuse any spelling errors. Not yet edited.