Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

May's P.O.V.

We awoke the next morning to Mr. andy Mrs. Watersnap's booming voices calling us down, saying it was urgent. So of course we quickly dressed and flew downstairs only to find the king and queen standing there. Helen and I exchanged a confused look and bowed to them.

"Rise." King Adair said. Helen and I both rose and Queen Marcel smiled at us. Well rather me.

"Are we in trouble?" I asked.

"Far from." responded Queen Marcel.

"About a few days ago, sorry about that." I apologised.

"There's nothing to forgive." Queen Marcel smiled at me.

"What is this urgent news?" I questioned.

"About that, we're your parents." King Adair spoke in a careful tone.

"What?" I asked.

x-X-X-x

Matt's P.O.V.

"Matt let it go. She doesn't know about being a royal yet." my father told me.

"Well she blew up in my face for being a royal." I yelled. May was a royal all along?

"She doesn't know because she's stubborn." my father chuckled.

"How do you know?" I questioned.

"Because you used to dream of this mysterious girl." my father responded.

"What should I do?" I plead for advice.

"Chase her for three days, then you'll know if she wants to be chased." my father responded.

"But what if-"

"No butts, Matt." and with that the conversation ended. I walked to my room and plopped onto my bed. I drew out my sword and gazed at the inscriptions and traced my finger over the golden handle on it. In silver it said, till all evil shall fade. It was scribed in silver. I sighed as I put my sword back in it's case and I stared at the ceiling. I decided to follow my father's advice. And so shall the plans begin. I thought that as I drifted off into a deep slumber.