Chapter 12

Recap:

I'm Matt, this is Travis, Ross, and Daniel." Matt said as he pointed them all out. Amber and Violet bowed to Matt.

"None of that." Matt protested.

"Wow just like May." Amber muttered low but loud enough for us all to here. Matt laughed at this.

"She's a ball of fun." Matt said.

"Speaking of May, why isn't she here?" Violet asked.

"Well..." I then explained the plan.

"Oh yeah." Violet said at the end.

"This will be fun." Daniel agreed as they stared into each others eyes and evil flickered in their eyes.

o-O-o-O-o-O-o

May's P.O.V.

I glanced from above at the Pegasus. It was white with a golden mane. It ate the grass and it's wings were a golden color with silver streaks. It was gorgeous. Most people saw black ones, and humans always wrote about white ones, but it is known that the white ones are the rarest. To get one though it was hard. You had to be able to hope on it and pluck off at least a single hair. It was quite complicated.

Here's what happened: I flew out next to it and it started to fly away. I flew fast and hard and managed to make it on it's back. I pulled on he mane and grabbed a hair. Then before I knew it it was now mine. Not. No, that is not what happened it's more like this ; I chased the flying horse for at least a half an hour and then I finally managed to get on it's back. By this time I was all tired out. I clung onto it for dear life be,cause I was weak and while in the process of gripping the mane, I had pulled out a strand of it's mane. I then had it go back to the ground.

I breathed hard as I layed on the ground. Oh what a day it was.

o-O-o-O-o-O-o-O-o

Chapter 12: May's P.O.V.

Today was the day of the trials. Helen told me that we would meet our other members today. I just hope that they weren't a bunch of scums. Today means a lot to me and I hope that my team wouldn't let me down. I still didn't meet the knights that Helen picked out, I wonder who they are. I hope that Helen picked some good ones because if they ruin my chance at this, I will literally kill them.

I glanced in the mirror one last time. I had my hair pulled back into a braid and I had on a light blue dress that had a white top and a light blue skirt to it. I wore a brown belt that held my sword and I had it stowed away for safety purposes. I then looked at my eyes. They were so ugly to me because they looked like a rainbow puked on them. I grabbed my brown flats and was out the door.

I flew off to where it should start. We were going to be the last group to audition.

I flew down and landed next to Helen. She stood next to Amber and Violet.

"Hey." I called out as I landed.

"Hey." Helen called out. Helen had curled her hair and so it hung in it's do and she looked pretty.

"Somebody looks nice." I teased Helen.

"Shut up." Helen told me as she blushed scarlet.

"Okay." I said teasing her.

"So when are these knights coming?" I asked.

"Soon." Violet said.

"Is there something that you guys aren't telling me?" I asked suspiciously. They were acting strange.

"No." Helen chirped innocently. Too innocently.

"Okay." I let it slide...for now.

"So you guys ready to go below the clouds?" I asked. I put my hand out.