Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Mart's P.O.V.

"Goodness. How should a future king have this sort of behavior?" My father roared.

"Listen father. What if I were to tell you I met a girl." I told him.

"A girl? How does a girl solve all of this?" He asked.

"Remember how you told me that I had to marry one of these girls?" Why not have a ball for me to choose one. Make sure all girls at that academy are there no exceptions." I ordered my father.

"This girl that you were with, is she your soul mate?" My father asked me.

"I'm not sure. I haven't kissed her yet." I admitted.

"Okay we'll send it out. Any ideas on how it should start?" He questioned.

"I the prince am holding-"

<-O-O-O-| May's P.O.V. |-O-O-O->

"What do you mean Matt is the prince?" I yelled out loud.

"He is, I can prove it. Is this him?" She asked me after age dug out a picture in her bag. It was Matt.

"There must be a mistake-" I trailed off.

"No. I'm sorry, but it's the prince which also means that you have a good chance of being picked. Oh my angels! Can I be your best bride's maid?" She asked as her eyes filled in excitement.

"Woah, slow town. We didn't even talk for a whole 72 hours, and you know I don't feel like that for him. And when the time comes and I do get married, you can be my best bride's maid." I told her as she glared playfully at me.

"I'm serious." she growled at me. I laughed at her.

"Okay. I believe you." I told her as I held my arms up to show the sign of surrender.

"You better." she told me as she led me to her house and I met her parents.

o-O-o

" A letter? What ever for?" I questioned as I snatched it out of Helen's hands. I looked down at it and read aloud.

"A ball to which of you ladies will be my bride. I hope that you all come ready to dance for you shall have at least one-" I stopped and snorted. Is he serious?

"Why'd you stop?" Helen questioned me and I shrugged and went on.

"Dance and I will propose after the end of the year to whom I choose. It will be a masquerade ball. It will be tonight which is the night of which this letter is delivered. It will be from suppertime to the hour of doves. May I wish you the best of luck,

Prince Mathew." I finished and Helen squealed.

"Come on we must find you a dress!" Helen shouted as she grabbed my arm and drug me to her closet.

"I'm not going." I told Helen.

"Why not?" Helen whined.

"Because." I mimicked her whiney voice and snickered.

"You're going." She finished and I sighed. That was Helen's tone when there was no going back.

"Fine." I answered and Helen squealed.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Helen asked as she dragged me in her closet and made me try on dresses for hours until she gave up.

"Well it looks like we'll have to go buy one." She told me as she dragged me out her house and down the street.

"Oh my doves. The ball isn't for another two hours." I told her.

"Exactly." She grinned evolution as we went into the first shop. Something tells me that this is going to be a long two hours.

}}--->

Comment,

Vote,

Fan