Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

My parents?

"What do you mean?" I questioned Gloria. She smiled at me.

"You didn't feel the pull so this is nearly a kick out the door." She told me.

"Oh and who are they?" I asked her.

"Oh you'll see, but the thing is that you've already meet them." Gloria told me. I nodded politely at her. I was secretly thinking to myself about how I've survived so long without my parents, that I think I could last longer.

I followed Gloria down into a room and she led me down the hall to the dressing chambers where she laid out a drew for me. It was a deep purple that matched the color of the cloak that I still wore. I had made up my kind though, I would run and find Helen. I would then find Matt. I would then run away from here. I would go somewhere where nobody could find me. Yes now the plan must come into action.

Planning is no good without action.

I waited for Gloria to leave me be before I flew out the door and snuck past the guards and flew away. I went into town to search for Helen. I searched until suppertime and then saw her. She looked good. She was in an expensive gold gown and was wearing a tiara. I laughed. Helen wearing a crown?

"Helen!" I yelled as I flew over to her. She turned and we crashed into each other.

"May." She addressed me

"It's so good to see you, but I haven't much time. We need to talk but not here." I told her and understanding crossed her features as she led me to a door behind a store and so I told her everything.

"Wow!" Was all she could say when I was done.

"I know, that's where I got this cloak." I told her.

"Wait, is that a silver leaf broach?" She asked me.

"Yes, why?" I questioned her.

"Matt, was he blonde with blue eyes?" She asked me.

"Yes, what does that-" I was cut off.

"Matt is the prince."

Oh my goodness.