Chapter 5

I wake up slowly. I yawn and turns around. "Jesus Christ! Lou!" 

I pull away from her. "What are you doing in my bed?" 

"argh. Are you that loud in bed?" she didn't even open her eyes. 

"your couch is too small." she said as she covers her head with my blanket." I just lay next to her and wondering. Then she adds. "Don't worry, I showered, after you slept. Now let me sleep." and she did. 

Lou felt asleep quickly. I take a look at my phone. 1:34 pm. I don't want to get up yet. I lazily laid on my bed. And then I heard a snore. I laugh. 'and you said i'm loud.' I pull her blank down from her face and look at her. This is a first time I look at her clearly. There are lines around her eyes. Long eye lashes. Cheek bones. And lips. I smile. 'Lou is adorable when she is asleep.' Then there comes another snore. I chuckle out loud. I laid there for another few minutes before I got up.

I make some coffee and there's some leftover croissants for breakfast. Well lunch. "hmm. Coffee smells good." I look towards a sleepy Lou, who basically just wear a t-shirt. I try not to stare. "Yeh. You want some?" 

"Sure. Let me brush my teeth first." I just realize I didn't even give her a towel for shower. "Oh, let me get you a towel and a toothbrush." 

"thanks." I went over to the cabinet and hand over a new towel and toothbrush. Lou, then, goes inside and clean herself up.

"It's good" Lou said as she eats her croissant. 

"I got them from Dunkin' Donuts." Lou chews quietly. "mhm. Are those your friends?" she looks toward a picture frame. 

"Yeh, high school friends."  

"where are you?" she notices that I wasn't in the picture. 

"I was the one who took that picture." I didn't look at her. 

"really? Hmm." It's my past that I didn't like to explain. 

"Wait." she stands up and pick up the picture. "No way! Is this Santana Lopez?" 

So Lou did find out. She points at the picture and looks at me. "can I say, no?" I prefer not to said anything about it. 

"you know her? You know, Santana Lopez, the singer who wins multiple musical awards!" 

I start picking up my plate. "I didn't know you're a fan of hers." she follows me with the frame in her hands. "I'm not. But I know she is famous." I just don't know what to say. 

"woah." Lou looks so impressive. I then turn around and grab the frame with force. "give me that." and I place it on the kitchen counter. 

"hmm. What did I do?" Lou looks puzzled. 

"nothing. Not a thing. I just don't like her."  

"Why? Did she bully you?" She looks down at me. 

"It's none of your business." I harshly reply. "....okay." There's the silence again. 'argh'. Later, I go to work as usual, while Lou said she has to go home and get her bike. When she comes back to the club. We barely talk, and she goes back to her usual night with the ladies.