Chapter 7

"Hello?" Kevin answers lazily. "Hey, I was wondering if you can cover my shift today. I'm not feeling well." I lied. I didn't want to see Lou. 

"sure. Does that mean I get to stand at your spot?" 

"of course," I laugh. 

"ayy. Alright, feel better. Y/n." 

"Thanks." I sigh as I hangs up. I covers up my head with my blanket and try not think about yesterday. 'Argh'. It's so embarrassing. But... the kiss was nice. I can't help but smile. 'Maybe it's time to move on, and start something new.'

Since I'm on break today, I go out to the laundromat and then got Chinese food for dinner. Sitting on a couch at 10 pm is kind of quiet. Maybe too quiet. I think I really got use to the loud music and sweating bunch. 

DING-DONG! 

That's loud. Jeez. I stand up and open the door. 

"Hey." There stands Lou with a silver bomber jacket and leather pants. 

"... Hi." she walks pass me like she own this place. 

"welcome. Youre totally welcome." I said sarcastically. 

"Whats wrong with you?" She said with an authoritative tone. 

I sheepishly look around the room, try not to look at her. "Look, you're right. The kiss was nice, I did enjoy it. But you said it yourself, you don't do relationship. And I'm not really a one-night stand person. So..." 

I look at Lou and I see a wide smile on her face. She scratch her nose and try to hide her laugh. "I was asking how you feel, Kevin told me you are sick." 

oh god. I want to dig a hole right now and bury myself in immediately. I walk away with my hands covering my face. "forget everything I said. Like right now!" My face is all red now. Oh god. 

"hey." she grabs my shoulder. "so you enjoyed, huh?" Lou pulls me closer. 

".... I did." I feel my face heating. 

"did? Hmm." She cups my cheek and leans down. I can't help but smile into her kiss. 

"what about now?" I meet her eye when I open mine. 

"its... nice." I manage to squeeze out some words. "good." I can feel that this is a start of something. Something new and maybe even better.

"so, were you sick?" Lou ask as she sits down and stare at my food. 

"you want some?" I hand her a chopstick. She nods. 

"you didn't answer my question." 

shit... "err. Kind of." I sit next to her. I can feel her gaze. She comes closer and lift up her bangs, then lean her forehead onto mine. 

"fever?" 

She is so bloody close. I just stare into her eyes as she looks at me. I feel like centuries have pass. 

"your eyes..." Lou pulls away a bit. My hand cups her left cheek. "I feel like I can see the whole universe from you." I love her eyes. 

 Lou smirks "so I guess your weren't sick at all. Huh." 

Crap. "... sorry." I take my hand off and grab some food. 

"you really shouldn't lie. I was worry." Lou admits. 

"worry? Really?" I'm kind of excite now. 

"yeh. Who's gonna take care of the cleaning. Kevin cant clean at all." She starts munching. I cant tell if she is joking or not. 

I turn on the TV. "you wanna watch a movie?" 

"sure."

"what do you wanna watch?" she hesitated "I don't care much." She sounds a bit cold. Maybe I'm just over think. 

I just let the TV play whatever as we eat. "can I stay tonight?" Lou ask when I'm cleaning up the dishes. 

"you're always welcome in my couch." I joked. 

"come on after the kiss you expect me to sleep on the couch?" she lean back with her arm cross. I chuckle. " we'll have to see how this goes before I let you in." 

she hums in a low tone as acknowledgment. "alright. Fine. We'll see. I've got go now." I'm kind of disappointed. I look at her and ask softly, "you going back to club?" 

she start walking toward the door as I follow. "yeh. I'm cleaning tonight."

"what about kevin?" 

"no, he can't clean at all." Lou put her shoes on. 

"I can help." 

"no, it's fine. Take the night off." She holds me closer and whisper softly "and when you come back, I'll make sure to work you so hard, you'll be breathless." Then she plants a kiss. "bye. Honey." I watch her as she disappears in the hallway. "oh Lou. You're gonna break my heart."