Chapter 13

"I love this song." Kevin said. "Hey, check this out, I learn it in my day jobs." He starts beat boxing and dancing. "wub wub. Wub." I cover my mouth and crackle "whats?! you look like Claptrap." 

He then starts moon walk. "it's dubstep." Then he spin around 360°. 

"what kind of day job you do?" I crack another smile. 

"I did the actor the thing." He shows me air quote. "our director want us to dance." I think my tears comes out as he keep dancing around.

"Enjoying Yourself?" Lou walk toward us. 

"very much so." Kevin shows his final move. "woohoo!" I clap for him. 

Lou laughs. "what's with the club?" she looks around a empty club 

"there's a storm outside." I tell her. "no wonder. Well let's call it for tonight." 

"ayy." Kevin and I said at the same time. "high five, y/n." I give him a high five and Lou just raise her eye brow. 

"I'll get my stuff." I said. 

"I already got it for you." Lou take out my bag. 

"thanks." I smile. "let's go kev." He put his backpack on. "I'm ready."

We walk out the door and Lou locks it up. "lucky, it's not raining right now." I said. 

"yeh. Or else I'll be all wet when I got home." Kevin takes out his earphone. 

 I look around and make sure Its not raining. "where do you live?" he looks at me. "Brooklyn." 

"oh it's not bad. It's pretty close." 

"mhm." I look up and Lou is standing behind us with a frowny face. 

"anyway, I'm gonna go. See you guys tomorrow." He wave at us. "bye." I return a wave.

"you two seems close." Lou stands behind me as I unlock my door. "he's nice. He is like a little kid sometime." 

We walk into my apartment. "a big kid." She said jokingly . 

I laugh and look up. 11:32 pm. "its so early today." Lou put her keys and phone on the table. "that's good. You can sleep more." And she add. "to grow more." 

I make an annoyed face. "the last part wasn't necessary." She hiss. "I'm gonna take a bath tonight." 

"no shower?" Lou wonders. "no, I want to relax a bit." 

I start taking off my pants. I can feel Lou gazes me. "stop staring. It's not like you haven't see it." I throw my pants to the laundry basket. When I turn around, she stands behind and give a prolonged kiss. "you know, we can do something that relax both of us." I can see her eye darken. "well, you have to wait till I finish my bath." Lou pout. "don't take too long, or I'll miss you." I grin and kiss her on the lips. "I'll try." And I walk toward the bathroom.

"you okay, honey?" Lou lay sideways holding her head. I open one eye as I lay flat on my stomach. "yeh." I smile softly. "you're so good." I turn myself around and lean close to her. 

"you're not the first one who said that." She winks. 

"heh. I know." I kiss her. Lou looks at me all smiley. "I think I'm gonna quit smoking." she drop to her pillow. 

"why?" 

"because I love kissing you." I blush a bit. 

"yeh. But you don't have to change for me." I move her bang aside so I see her eyes. 

"I want to." She takes my hand and kiss it. 

"I don't think you should. I mean smoking is bad for you. But if that's who you are, then you should stay like that." 

"nah, I'm doing it for myself." She is holding my hand lightly. "I want to kiss you every day and every night. And beside you said it, smoking is bad for me." 

"yeh, but..." Lou holds my chin and pull me into a deep kiss. 

"changes can be good too. And besides," she leans closer that our forehead touch. "you're worth the change." 

I just look at her and softly smile. "Louuuuuu." I start whine as I wrap my hand around her. "I'm going to melt." 

She smiles with all teeth. "I love you, honey." Yep. My heart just melts. "I love you too, Lou." My eyes are kind of teary. "aww. I hope those are tear of joys." I kiss her again. 

"definitely. Heh." I wipe the corner of my eye. She leans in and we kiss again. 

"let's go for another round." she said. I chuckle and lean in.