Chap. 10 The Results of the Past

(time skip brought to you by Draal the hottest troll in Troll-Market) (A/N I own nothing)

"Uhg," i say as i open my eyes. When my eyesight clears, i see two very mad looking blue robot eyes staring right at me, I yelp is surprise, there's a huff and the eyes move back, I watch as the eyes become a giant robot, that is smiling at me. "Glad to see your awake Austin, when you fell asleep in your father's arms, he nearly had a spark attack, speaking of which do you want me to tell your family that you're awake?" I nod my head slowly, he chuckles softly then he puts one of his fingers to his ear and turns away from me. I start to look around the room and see that i'm in a large doctor's office, so i assume that i'm in Ratchet's medic room and the bot is Ratchet. My eyes land of Jazz's form laying on the bed next to mine. My eyes widen and i try to stand, but Ratchet says "I wouldn't move your hands too much, you were severely burned" causing me to stop, i turn back to Ratchet, he has a smile on his face as he says "your parents should be in here in a minute or two." I smile and say "thank you Ratchet......you are Ratchet right?" he stares wide eyed at me, then understanding crosses his face, and he says "Ah that's right, you haven't seen us in our normal forms," he chuckles "yes Austin, i am Ratchet." I sigh and say "thank goodness, that would've been embarrassing if you weren't" he smiles and turns around. 

I look at what he is looking at and i see a large door 'I didn't see that before,' I think as the door opens and enters a large robot with Mom in his hand. 'i'm going to assume that, that's my dad's normal form,' i think as Mom is placed on the bed, she walks up to me "are you okay my little alien?" she asks as she strokes my head and hair. I nod saying "besides the burns that Ratchet says i have, yet i don't feel them, the only thing damaged would be my pride." She gives me a curious look so i say " I made myself look like a weakling, to Dad's team of superpowered, bad guy, kicking, alien humanoids," I pull my knees up, hugging them, place my head on them and close my eyes. I hear a mechanical transforming noise, a creaking, and footsteps before another set of hands are stroking my head and hair. Curious as to who it is, i open my eyes and lift my head up. Only to see Dad's human face staring at me, i say "Hi" with a small wave. He smiles, pulls me into a hug and says "my allies do not think of you that way."  "Oh yeah, how can you be sure of that?" I say into his shirt. 

(A/N Op: Bold, Ratchet: underline, Jolt: italic, Mom and Sam: regular text, Skidds: italic underline, Ironhide: Bold italic, Arcee: Bold italic underline)

Sound comes from somewhere behind Dad, confused i lean back and see Dad's Semi Truck form sitting near the bed, words start playing from within and I listen. "Ratchet! Something is wrong with Austin!" "Slag-It Prime! i'm trying to make sure Jazz isn't going to offline, like the fragging femene was so worried about. Jolt you take a look at her!" footsteps "Her hands are burned and she is stressed over the whole ordeal, she is fine, some rest and she will be back to normal." "Thank you Jolt" Fwap "H-HEY! What was that for?" "That was for disturbing Ratchet and Jolt. I could have told you she was just stressed, she did just dig up her soon to be spark-mate, then experience him almost fully overheat, and crash." "Hey we helped dig him up as well!" "Yes, you and Bee did help her dig up Jazz, and i thank you for that, otherwise she would have been out here all night digging him up." silence, except for the clanking of metal against metal, until "um boss bot?"  "yes Skids?" "um, can me an Mudflap not be da ones to teach her about our body?" laughter fills room "Of course you dunderheads aren't going to teach her about our autonomy that is mine and Jolt's job" "well then i'm teaching her how to take down a cybertronian"  "NO! You will not teach my daughter to fight!" "But Mrs. Prime, Ironhide is the best at what he does and Austin deserves to know how to defend herself." "I don't care if Ironhide is good at his job, Sideswipe! I don't want my daughter fighting!" "So you wish her to become a medic?" "A medic is a whole lot better than a fighter Ratchet," i hear myself whimper "Do not worry little one, i will not make you become medic if you do not want to." "Optimus?"  "Yes Arcee?" silence, "may i ask what her cybertronian name is?" "her name is Lunar Eclipse" I can hear pride in Dad's voice "Why Lunar Eclipse, sir?"  "she was born during a lunar eclipse" "Yes, she was, and what a curious baby she was, i mean after just opening her eyes and looking at us. She was to looking out the window, she tilted her little head and pointed at the dark sky, probably trying to ask where the moon was." silence, and the clanking stops, there's a sigh "welp Jazz is stable, let's get back to base so we can keep him that way" "Thank you Ratchet, all right Autobots Transform and Roll Out" transforming sounds, revving of engines, and the radio goes silent.