Chap. 13 Energon

Jazz then speaks up "Hey Austin?" I turn to look at him "yes?" I ask. He looks upset, as he says "I'm really sorry for worrying you, i just wanted to impress you and not worry you, but i guess i failed that." I smile and say "you really are a dork, and an idiot." He looks up at me confused, I laugh "you have no need to impress me, I'm impressed by you just being an alien, as for worrying me well you can't help that, I worry about everything it's just who I am." He smiles as he nods in understanding. A small cube of blue light is set in front of me, surprised i look up at the bot, who turns out to be Sideswipe, who placed it and ask "What's this?", then turn to look at it and continue "And what exactly is it for?" as I poke it. Sideswipe laughs saying "It's energon, you were curious so i got you some to try." My eyes go wide and I giggle, clapping my hands, "really!?" Cheshire smile on my face I grab it and just hold it for a moment, "wow, it's warm, I would have thought it would be cold" 'I'm delaying but only because i really have no idea how to drink? eat? consume it.' I think. Dad must have picked up on my hesitancy because I hear his voice in my head saying "you bite the corner and swallow the liquid energon." I smile at him and proceed to do it. "It is sweet, and it sort of reminds me of mom's chocolate-chip cookies." I say after taking a sip, I look up and decide to be funny "MINE!" I say loudly and hung the cube to my chest. Everyone laughs.

(A/N: I know it's short but I'm having a hard time coming up with new stuff, hope you are enjoying the story so far.)