Chapter 1

-

Seoul

-

Jungkook smiled as he sat in the backseat of Jimins car "Hey Kook, remember SeokJin Hyung?" Jimin asked "Oh, yeah! He goes to persona collage right?" Jungkook asked "Mhmm! Now we have an instant map, and we can get the tea on the good and the bad kids" Jimin spoke "Plus...DORMS!" Jimin spoke happily "I wander who my roomie will be" Jimin spoke "Didn't you get told?" jungkook asked "Yeah, But I cant remember his name...." Jimin spoke "Y-Yoon...Yoongay.....Yoongi!" Jimin spoke and Jungkook giggled "Damn, aparently America doesn't get told these things. I know my room number Just not my room are" Jungkook spoke with a pout "I'm sure you'll get somebody super nice!" Jimin spoke and jungkook giggled scratching his neck "Yeah!"

-

The school was huge.
No gigantic, a monstrosity, a skyscraper-

Jungkook shook his head "Holy fucking shit" he spoke staring at it "Are there like five-fucking thousand rooms?" Jungkook asked and Jimin giggled "Nah, it just has a lot of windows, I've toured the place, it's big yes, but most of the space is free for students to have, it's just roomy to give off a comfortable environment" Jimin spoke "Dang..." Jungkook spoke, soon looking at the dorms "That isn't going to be full of room and windows right" Jungkook asked "Heh, no it's actually that huge" Jimin spoke and Jungkook giggled "aishhhhh" Jungkook spoke shaking his head "in other words, I'm dead"

"YUP!"

-

After a long, long tour of the school along with classes, Jungkook got out.
He sighed standing outside waiting for Jimin, that's when he saw Jin "Hey Hyung-" jungkook began before he was pushed harshly, he fell back into the ground landing on his bum. Jungkook sighed looking up at who made him fall. It was a tall male, he looked almost scary.

Jungkook gulped at him, he had a cold aroma "Watch where your going kid" he spoke coldly before walking away.

"Holy shit balls Jungkook, you okay?" Jin asked "That was Kim Taehyung!" Jin spoke shocked and a bit scared  "Umm, I'm new here, explain" Jungkook spoke "He is the most popular guy in school, along with the most feared" Jin spoke "Feared? He didn't seam that scary to Me...." Jungkook lied through this teeth

You know if you say it enough you believe it?

and Jin sighed "You say that now, he has a warrant for your arrest in his book now, you ran into him....you know" Jin spoke

"That's the thing Hyung...Everyones scared of him...I'm going to be different." Jungkook began "I won't give up, and I'll fight with my sass" Jungkook spoke with a smirk "Id stop you but your Jeon Jungkook" Jin spoke whole laughing "So I'll say one thing

Good luck"

-

Jungkook groaned as he put his hey through the key hole. Slowly opening the door to show basically an apartment, but a dorm. Jungkook smiled brightly at the place, it was really clean, and nice. He sighed and sat down on the couch looking through his schedule and books "Ughhhh...I thought collage was supposed to be fun" Jungkook groaned.

Soon the sound of the door opening was heard and Jungkooks eyes widened. He walked to the door, his eyes growing even more wide..

Taehyung...

Jungkook felt himself be pushed back "We have half's in our dorm, you have your room and I have mine, we don't cross paths" he spoke coldly "it's bad enough I have to live with you, I don't even want to see you" he spoke "so don't even try talking to me" He spoke before walking to his bedroom and slamming the door shut

"Asshole..." Jungkook spoke with sadness written all over him..

-

-