Chapter 9

-

Date

-

Jungkook was shocked to say the least, he had so many questions.

Why a date?

Why me?

Did you get the message my dumbass friend sent?

Do you even truly like me?

It was puzzling, crazy, and jungkook couldn't say anything in the moment, he knew that if he did that it would make everything worse.

He kept quiet, only saying yes to the date.
And today was that day, the day he'd go on a date with Kim Taehyung.
He was terrified to put it mildly.
He was afraid of what the elder would do, what he would say, it was like a never ending twist of scares.
What if he did something stupid, embarrassed himself, he literally couldn't stop asking himself questions.

He put on some nice clothes, since it was going to be a nice date.

Jungkook had only known the elder for like a month, what if he ruined everything and Taehyung left him.

-

Jungkook sat in the backseat of the limo, fiddling with his hands, they were sweaty and shaky, and Taehyung noticed.
Smirking the elder grabbed jungkooks hands "don't be nervous, I'm not gonna kill you" Taehyung spoke, smiling the most perfect body smile that instantly burned all those butterfly's in Jungkooks stomach.

The younger smiled back "Sorry, I haven't done this before" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung giggled "Hmmm....." Taehyung replied and Jungkook blushed "You Know dont you" Jungkook asked and Taehyung smirked "Dont ask to many questions, okay?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook sighed nodding, gulping down his questions.

-

Soon they arrived...

"A gym?" Jungkook asked confused and Taehyung smiled, getting out of the car, and going to Jungkooks side, opening the door "shhh, grab my hand" The elder asked and Jungkook held his hand, instantly they intertwined them, and Taehyung pulled the younger into the gym.

Once the two walked inside Jungkokns heart melted.

It was prom themed "Since you didn't go to prom I'll bring the prom to you" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled not even noting he was crying "Awe! Baby, don't cry!" Taehyung spike wiping the tears the younger let fall "I'm sorry, it's just I never got the opportunity to do something this amazing, this...." Jungkook spoke but Taehyung just hugged him "Well, now you get that chance, with me" He spoke and Jungkook kept his bunny smile on, shinning it "Okay".

The two began to dance in the huge empty gym, it was perfect.
Loud music, a dance floor, disco ball, it was an exact prom.

And Jungkook and Taehyung were like a married couple dancing on their wedding day, it was amazing, cute, and literal couple goals.

And once the day was over, Jungkook knew he loved Taehyung, he just knew.

All that work the elder put into that day, it was amazing, and so thoughtful.

"What did you think?" The elder asked while the two stood outside waiting for the limo to arrive "I thought it was amazing, I can't thank you enough" jungkook spoke, his hand now intertwined with Taehyung, it was as if their hands were magnets

Taehyung soon began to stare at the younger, the moon shinning perfectly on the younger bringing out his eyes, face, body.
Taehyung blushed at him, he slowly felt his heart race happily at the beautiful male before him, Jungkooks doing the same

Taehyung didn't even realize he was getting closer and close to Jungkookie face, it was as if his body was doing the work for him.
He slowly leaned down, and pressed his lips down on Jungkooks.

-