Chapter 6

-

Apologies

-

The Tv seemed like the only thing to distract jungkooks blocked mind, thoughts of his every moment of life in his head.

His eyes had tears in them, it was like he couldn't stop crying.
It took him so long to open up to Jimin about his past, and Taehyung, comes out of nowhere, and Jungkook felt something for him, something that was so much more then trust.

It hurt him.
To finally open up to somebody, finally feel like maybe what happened is okay. All for it to be broken, shattered.

Jungkook put his knees up to his chest, laying his arms on his knees, and in just seconds he began to sob, tears flowing rapidly, soaking his arms.
His every emotion, The pain he's felt, the hurt.
His mothers passing, his dads abuse, And now Taehyungs backstab.
It was sad, Jungkook never really got a chance to properly grieve his moms death, because as soon as she died Jungoooks dad went rogue, almost killing Jungkook too, had the police not come.

Then he became an orphan, alone, scared and broken. His childhood taken away in such a quick time.

It was time to finally let the emotions out, and he did. His sobs only growing louder and louder as he thought more and more about the pain he was feeling, the missing of his mother, and the missing of the friend he thought he had.

Everything stopped and slowed down when Jungkook felt himself being pulled, and then he was in a hug. A tight warm hug.

Jungkook was confused, he didn't know what was happening "Don't cry Jungkook, I can't bear to see you cry, I can't bear to know I hurt you, and I don't know why..." That familiar voice spoke "Taehyung?" jungkook asked with a weak, cracked voice "Jungkook, I'm so sorry, I cared more for my damn pride then I did anything else, you literally changed me, I don't know how, I don't know why, or when...But please don't cry because of me, please don't..". taehyung spoke, his voice held so much sorrow, he was truly sorry.

Jungkook only smiled at the elders words, he was touched, that arrogant asshole from before was soft, and just wanting to be loved, and wanting to give love.

Jungkook forgave him.....and at that moment an unbreakable bond was made