Chapter 11

-

Protective

-

Jungkook gasped as Taehyung lips smashed into his again, the elder was aggressively kissing him, pinning him to a wall.

Jungkook patted the elders hand with his fingers, needing air.
Taehyungs eyes widened when he noticed Jungkooks reaction and immediately he pulled away.
He stared at Jungkook, his eyes wide, his mind questioning so much "J-Jungkook I-" Taehyung began but Jungkook stoped him from his words, he grabbed the elders hands, kissing him, this kiss was full of passion, and it was like they were the only two in the world,

"Taehyung...We May have only known each other for awhile, and you know I know how you feel! You might hate me now! O-Or you might leave me but...But I love you....Go ahead, slap me...H-Hit me" Jungkook spoke closing his eyes, but a soft pair of lips on his snapped him out of his trans "I love you too" The elder spoke "Your mine Jungkook, I won't let anyone hurt you" He spoke "And if they try...I'll kill them" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled "Really?" jungkook asked "Yes" Taehyung replied, he was serious.

-

The next days were filled with The 'Honeymoon daze' of the relationship, the days where they were happy, and loving each other.

They'd never lose the honeymoon faze...They were like a puzzle, two pieces to make one.
That's what they were.
They were constantly laughing, being dorks together, and now Taehyung didn't care about his pride, because his pride was now Jungkook, his everything was now Jungkook.
They were happy together, so happy, and their smiles were so full of joy and pride, it just made the whole relationship better.

The two talked like never before.
Getting to know each others background a

Taehyung was from a very rich family, he had two extremely loving parents, and he was that son that let them down by going rouge as a teenager.

Jungook even helped him get in touch with them and apologize.
They soon all met and they were very, very accepting of Jungkook, as if at that moment he was their son too, in a cute kind of way.
They even forgave Taehyung, which put the elder at ease for the first time in years, Jungkook did all that, Jungkook gave him everything he wanted, everything he needed.

And each day he just kept falling more and more love with the younger.
They were two Roomates.

Who met by fate, and were together by chance~