Chapter 7

-

Bullies

-

"Jungkook? Did you ever go to prom?" Jimin asked, as he walked with the younger "What? You know it's already no" Jungkook spoke with a glare "Heheheh...I know" Jimin spoke, pulling out his phone "Ima tell Tae~Tae" jimin spoke pulling out his phone, it had the voice recorder "YA HERE THAT TAEHYUNG! JUNGKOOKIE NEVER WENT TO PROM! SAME GOES FOR DATING!" jimin yelled, instantly getting Jungkook to attack, the younger began to push the elder "Yah!" Jungkook yelled but jimin ran, and that's when jungkooo realized the elder had Taehyungs number as well

"HOW THE HELL- YOU STOLE MY PHONE DIDN'T YOU PARK JIMIN!" Jungkook yelled loudly chasing after the elder whom was typing, that's also when Jungkook saw the mic, from the audio.

Jimin held his phone up, his finger on the send button.
"DONT YOU DARE!" Jungkook yelled about to run at the elder, Jimin shocked, moved his hand, which sent the message.
Jungkooks heart dropped "HYUUUUUUNG!" Jungkook yelled running at the elder who quickly dashed away.

Jungkook was about to run at him again but he was slammed against some lockers, his back slamming the cold metal harshly "Look guys it's the boy who cried Taehyung" He spoke, his tight grip hurting Jungkook "Look Guys is the pathetic bitch of the school!" He spoke his grip somehow becoming tighter "Your such a weak piece of shit, you aren't worth anything, maybe why that shit mother of yours died, and probably why your dad left" he spoke and Jungkook glared coldly instantly punching the elder male causing him to stumble back, he quickly retaliated, instantly re-grabbing the younger and slamming him even harder on the lockers  "Maybe I should teach you a lesson" He spoke punching the younger strait in the face, his eye instantly swelling up.
Then he punched the youngers nose, and then his lip.
Jungkook was about to speak again but a kick to his stomach caused him to cough loudly.
They threw the younger to the ground.

They soon began to say more horrible things about the younger, mostly about his mom, breaking the younger down, down to nothing.

-

This continued for days, weather it was letters, or verbal words, they cut down Jungkook.
They said so many horrible things, Jungkook hated it, he pretended he was fine.

But he was dying inside.

"I say I'm fine"

"But I actually need somebody to save me"