Chapter 14

-

Taken

-

Taehyung sighed, his head pounding with words, questions.
No matter how hard Jimin tried to make him forgive himself for what happened, he couldn't.

The moment he stabbed jungkook played over and over again.
It was like a movie he couldn't escape from, and his whole entire being felt like a ghost.
He wished that he could just be gone, he wishes he never met Jungkook, not because he hates him, or regrets meeting him, but because he put him thorough so much pain, and if he hadn't met him an kept his walls up...

That's all he kept telling himself, 'It's your fault' over and over again.
He felt like he was drowning, drowning in his own thoughts, and it hurt.

Jimin was out, getting air, Taehyung knew that he was not okay, and no matter how adult like jimin tried to act, Taehyung knew he was just breaking inside.

It was killing Taehyung, latterly.
Every Minute that passed, over hour he waited for Jungkook to get out of surgery, just killed him inside.

He wanted to break down again, fall on the floor and make an ocean with his never-ending tears. The world seemed grim, it was cloudy, slightly rainy.
It wasn't bright, it was cold, it was just as depressing outside, as if everything in the universe felt a shift of pure pain.

~

Taehyungs eyes slowly opened, he was still in the hospital, chair, he realized he cried himself to sleep.

His eyes widened, his mind wandering how Jungkook was, he checked the time only to realize an hour had passed, only an hour.
At this point jungkook had been in surgery for five hours.
The younger had a very broken hand, horrible bruising, extreme bruising in fact...
and a vey brutal stab wound, which broke Taehyung down when they told him, which is why he ended up crying himself to sleep.

His baby, his everything, the one he cherished more than himself, was in a surgery room, fighting for his life , on the brink of life and death.

Oh did taehyung want those bullies to pay, he wanted them dead, he wanted to make them suffer for what they had done to his baby, his life.

That's when Taehyung saw a doctor, she was slow, her face was unclear with emotion.

She looked at Taehyung, and her eyes said it all.

"He's awake...Stable....You can see him now"

-

Taehyung put his hand on the youngers door, it was shaking, shaking a lot.
He had texted Jimin about Jungkook Being awake, Jimin replying saying he'd see the younger tomorrow.

When he opened the door he saw Jungkook. Sitting watching Disney movies, his arm in a cast. And bruising everywhere, but he acted fine.

Taehyung heart finally shattered, and he let out a loud sob, his tears now flowing rapidly down his face, "My baby..." Taehyung spoke "Tae? What's wrong!? Don't cry!" Jungkok spoke letting out a cough.

Soon taehyung went up to Jungkook, going to hug him but backing out "I can't...I can't touch you..." Taehyung spoke "What? Why?" Jungkook asked "What if I hurt you again?" taehyung asked as more tears flowed.

Jungkook just used his one hand to wipe his tears "You Know What would  hurt the most, out of all this? Would be if you left me, never gave me kisses.....Never gave me warm hugs....Or cuddles" Jungkook spoke "I love you, so much, and losing you is worse than any wound I'll ever get" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung smiled slowly leaning down and kissing the younger

"I love you so much"

" love you too..."

The End