Chapter 13

-

Shattered

-

Taehyung sobbed, he held Jungkook, his lifeless baby in his arms "No! NO! YOU CANT LEAVE ME! NO!" Taehyung yelled as he shook the younger "WAKE UP!" He yelled, sobbing loudly, shaking violently.

Jungkooks blood seeped onto his clothes, coloring his hands red. The blood, Jungkooks blood, in his hands.
Taehyung felt his body lose all color, he stared at the blood, then at Jungkook, who was pale, and now cold.

He broke down, he broke down in front of everyone.
Sobbing loudly, yelling.
Everyone would have been talking crap about him, acting tuff then here he is now, but they didn't, because they all knew how much Jungkook meant to Taehyung.

"I Killed Hmm! I killed the love of my life! I'm a monster!" Taehyung sobbed, Jimin sitting there wanting to comfort Taehyung, but he didn't know how the elder would take it.

But he took his chances anyways "Taehyung...You didn't mean to" Jimin spoke "I did! I stabbed him!" taehyung sobbed "By accident, you didn't try to stab him" Jimin replied, keeping calm.
Tears fell down his face, he couldn't hold it in anymore, even though he already cried, he still held back

"If the roles were switched and Jungkook Stabbed You, would you blame him?" Jimin asked with tear filled eyes, watching as if time clicked with Taehyung.

The elder didn't even get a chance to reply before paramedics rushed inside, grabbing the younger from Taehyung "Wait! No! Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled trying to run at them, but he was held back "No! JIMIN LET ME GO!" Taehyung yelled "Taehyung you have to let them go, if you go there you'll  get in the way!" Jimin spoke and Taehyung glared "B-But-" he began but he was pulled into a hug "shhh, please, please let them save him, just please calm down, he'll be okay, I know he will" Jimin spoke and Taehyung sobbed into Jimin

"I cant lose him..." Taehyung spoke

"We May not lose him....But...We have to be prepared for everything..".

"Even his death...."