Chapter 10

sorry this update is so late, I had homework 🥺😶

-

Aftermath

-

"YOU TWO WHAT!?" Jimin yelled "W-We kissed" Jungkook spoke and jimin threw himself back in the seat "Holy fucking shit" Jimin spoke "You tryin to get yo self killed?" Jimin joked "Hyung....I really like him, he may have an asshole core but on the inside he's soft and sweet" Jungkook spoke, standing up "Come on Hyung" Jungkook spoke.

Soon the two began walking together down the halls "SOO SPILL THE TEA!"

"Welll...."

Jungkooks eyes wideneded, the lighting stiles, fireworks, sparks, everything you feel when you get kissed that you think is over dramatic, happened.

Jungkooks Heart was pounding, his face red. They soon pulled away and Taehyung smiled his forehead on Jungkooks "That was amazing" Taehyung spoke, before kissing the younger again.

Jungkook never fought back, he just let taehyung kiss him, it was like they're hearts were magnets now, they couldn't get enough of each other.

As if Jungkooks Heart was now beating for Taehyung.
And at that moment he truly knew, he had a huge crush on Taehyung, a major one.

"taehyung I think I-"

"oh the limos here! Come on Kook!" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook sighed, getting into the car "What were you saying?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook gulped "N-Nothing..."

-

"YOU DIDNT TELL HIM!?" Jimin yelled and Jungkook gulped "I-I DIDNT know how!" Jungkook yelled back and Jimin sighed, crossing his arms "Say...Kook...You do live with him, so why not tell him there?" Jimin asked and Jungkook sighed "how do I know he loves me?" Jungkook asked and Jimin smirked "I have an idea.....Let's make him jealous" Jimin spoke with a devilish smirk on his face  "How?" Jungkook asked "We are gonna fake flirt in front of him, and see what he does"

-

It was a plan, tonight they'd go out and Jungkook would flirt with Jimin, and Jimin wild flirt with Jungkook.
It would be the test Jungkook needed to see if Taehyung truly liked him.

Once they all got out, they went to a restaurant, it was nice, but not overbearing.
They sat down, looking at the menu, and that's when the test began, jimin began t say flirty things to Jungkook, which made the younger laugh.
Jungkook and the rest soon ordered, the flirting game never stopping in the entire process.

When Jungkook looked at Taehyung, he seems mad, cold. His pricing glare at Jimin, it was like he was stabbing him with his eyes.

That's when Jimin held Jungkooks hand, and that for Taehyung was the last straw "I'll eat my food later, I'm leaving" he snapped before leaving.

Jungkook giggled at the elders reaction "Did you see that!?" Jungkook exclaimed excitingly, jimin smiling and nodded telling Jungkook to go get Taehyung.

Soon Jungkook was outside, he looked for the elder seeing him just a bit away, Jungkok smiled, and walked closer "Tae" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung turned to Jungkook "What?" He asked coldly "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung glared "Oh! Nothing! Other than the fact you were flrting with your best friend the entire time!?" He snapped and Jungkook giggled about to say something again, but he was pinned onto the wall, a harsh kiss sent to his face

"Your mine and only mine Jeon Jungkook, don't forget that"  Taehyung spoke before he smashed his lips on the younger again.