Chapter 12

-

Return

-

Jungkook giggled as he walked to his locker, his messages filled with hearts from Taehyung, it was so sweet, Taehyung made Jungkook so happy, he made him feel loved

The younger was just about to open his locker but it was slammed shut, crushing his fingers, Jungkook yelled in pain, trying to get his hands out of the door.

When he looked up he saw the boys from before, fear mixing with the pain, the tension in the air, ripping the once peaceful silence of it.
Jungkook felt tears sting his eyes, the pain was unbearable, and he felt as if his fingers were turning blue, he could feel them swell, that's when he saw blood, rushing down his arm.

He was soon pulled by his collar, his hand ripping out of the locker sending even more pain to his hand, the sounds of small cracks filling the youngers ears, bringing back bad memories.

That's when they began to beat the younger, punching him kicking him, his stomach, his back, even his face and broken hand.

They kept yelling at him, awful things, saying he killed his mom, and got his dad jailed, they even say that he was a gold digger who only wanted taehyung for his money.
That's when Jungkook broke down, sobbing loudly from the pain and the torturous words that filled his innocent ears.

He couldn't take it anymore so he ran, somehow having his phone in  his pocket.

He quickly dialed Taehyungs number, his sobs growing even louder, the guys chasing him now.
They wanted payback, and they wanted it now.

"Kookie!" Taehyung spoke happily "T-Taehyung! Help! It's the bullies from before-" Jungkook spoke but he was soon attacked, his phone smashing against the ground shattering, ending the call immediately.

That's when the younger was dragged to a gym, the bullies throwing him to the floor harshly, giving him even more pain from before.

They were just about to do more but the sound of the door slamming open was heard, and when Taehyung saw Jungkook, bloodied and beaten, his heart broke, and his rage grew quick.

He pulled out a knife "I said, if you touch what's mine, I'd kill you" Taehyung spoke

Soon he attacked, the knife hitting one of the males, Taehyungs rage overbearing, and full.
His eyes were cold and his face was showing nothing but pure rage.

"t-Taehyung! Stop!" Jungkook yelled running too the elder pulling his shoulder so he wouldn't severely hurt anyone.

...But Taehyung reflexed....

"j-Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled as he looked at the knife in his hands, it was stabbing into the love of his life's his everything.
His eyes went wide, fear rushing all over his body as he watched Jungkook drop into is arms "Jungkok! Hey! Look at me baby! Look at me" Taehyung spoke, sobbing "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so fucking sorry! This is all my fault! All my goddamned fault!" Taehyung yelled hearing the door open, that's when he saw Jimin, his wild eyes breaking his heart, he knew Jimin was Jungkook longtime friend, and this was a blow to him..

"Fuck! I'm so sorry!" Taehyung yelled, sobbing "S-Shhh...Dont cry..."Jungkook spoke weakly "K-Kook..." jimin spoke, tears rushing down his face as he watched his best friend begin to lose color, quickly dialing an ambulance, hoping they'd save his best friend

"taehyung...I love you...." Jungkook spoke, his body giving up, and his eyes closing "Jimin....Never give up okay...Thanks for being my best friend....and Taehyung....Thanks for loving me for me, being my first boyfriend...Thank you both...." he spoke before his eyes shut...

And then the glass shattered.