Chapter 3

-

Confused

-

Jungkook yawned when he woke up, his eyes crystallizing with tears, those damn 'I just yawned tears' he rubbed his eyes feeling a mixture of his salty tears and eye boogers, he laughed at his body's strange morning state.

He leaned up, realizing he wasn't on the couch, but his soft bed.
He looked around confused, "How did did I get here?" He asked himself "did I sleep walk?" The younger asked himself, uncovering himself from the covers.

He soon walked over to the bathroom and hopped into the shower.
He washed his hair, using his amazing shampoo that smelled like (Your Choice). It always seemed to make his hair fluffy, soft.

He soon dried it and changed into some clothes.
He sprayed on some (your choice) spray, excited with the new smell.

He soon walked out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen, he began to cook, he learned this back home, with his Eomma, when things were okay.
He sighed sadly, shaking the events that haunted him away.
He couldn't let them come back, he couldn't go back there, back to that mind-space.

Eventually he was done, he even made Taehyung some, hoping maybe his asshole self would atleast try the food he made.
When he saw the elder he smiled "Taehyung, I made you food" You spoke and he stared "Mmm..." He replied sitting down and eating it "Tastes Fine" he spoke and Jungkook sighed, his heart kinda breaking.

His Eomma always thought his food was good

"Jungkook?" Taehyung spoke snapping the younger from his thoughts "H-Huh? sorry" Jungkook spoke looking down "I'll go now, thanks for kinda liking my foods!" Jungkook spoke with a bunny smile, watching Taehyung Blush and look away.

Jungkook giggled "He just flustered Kim Taehyung." And oh did that make him the giddiest dork alive.

(Yes I spent 310 words explaining how jungkoks morning was, don't judge meh 😂)

-

Once Jungkook got to school, he was smiling, he was happy.
Jimin walked over to the younger with a confused look "What's got your kookies in a knot?" Jimin asked "I made Kim Taehyung blush" jungkook spoke with a smile "Umm?" Jimin asked hoping for a bigger explanation "He said my cooking was decent, since I made him breakfast, then I smiled at him and he turned as red as a tomato!" Jungkook spkke happily "and why are to so happy about this?" Jimin asked "Because now I know he has feelings! He even ate ma food!" Jungkok spoke and Jimin shook his head "Kook, don't get attached" Jimin spoke, and almost immediately Jungkooks smile faded "What? Why? I can't be friends with him?" Jungkook asked "You can, just don't get to...attached, if you do he could hurt you, and I can't let that arrogant asshole hurt my best friend" Jimin spoke and Jungkook smiled at Jimin "It's okay Hyung! I'm strong" Jungkook spoke and Jimin shook his head.

Watching his best friend walk away in form of him like the world was in his arms was a site he never thought he'd see again.

And he didn't want jungkook to lose that, that smile, that happiness.

But if Taehyung is Jungkooks euphoria....He's screwed.