Chapter 2

-

My Arrogant Roommate

-

"Like ugh! He's such an ass!" Jungkook spoke groaning as he spoke each word "Oh come on kook, he's not thaaaat bad" Jimin replied "You don't know Hyung! ITS BAD" jungkook spoke "he made sides in our dorm and said I can't ever go in his room, he says he doesn't even want to look at me!" Jungkook sighed "Awe poor Kookie has to live with an asshole" Jimin spoke "I thought I had finally gotten away from those..." Jungkook spoke looking down...

"Kook..Don't think about him" Jimin spoke "I'm not thinking about him to much Hyung, I'm  just saying, plus don't worry about me! Worry about you!" Jungkook spoke "You've eaten? Slept well? Drank enough?" Jungkook asked and Jimin giggled "Aish, I'm older than you! I should be asking these Things!" Jimin yelled and Jungkok smiled "You snooze you lose!" Jungkook replies and Jimin glared "Ehy you!l jimin began but Jungkook ran away "YAH! GET BACK HERE!"

-

Finally Jungkook was back into his dorm, school was long, and almost never ending.
Jungkook sat down on the couch sighing. He was About to turn on the Tv before a male snatched it away, Taehyung "I'm watching Tv" he spoke glaring at Jungkook "Yeah, okay" Jungkook spoke pulling out his phone and texting Jimin

Jamless Chim

Hey kooook, hows being roommates with Taehyung going....~

Kookie Got Jams

It's fucking horrible, he stole the TV.
LIKE WHO SAID HE COULD JUST DO THAT!😖😣

Jamless Chim

Aish kook!
Your such a  baby, just deal with it 🙃

Kookie Got Jams

Sure I'll just deal with some asshole who steels TVs and claims half of the goddamned dorm. 😒

Jamless Chim

Aish, kook!

Hmm...Live with me! I'll make sure you'll love every minute!

💜💜

Kookie Got Jams

No!

You'll end up killing me somehow!

Like you'll hit me with a stick and I'll die 😵

Jamless Chim

Sometimes I question how you got into collage 😶

Kookie Got Jams

Sometimes I question why your old 😐

Jamless Chim

IM LITERALLY AN AGE ABOVE YOU!

YOUR SUCH AN ASS 😪

Kookie Got Jams

NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR SENSITIVE TO YOUR DAMN AGE

Jamless Chim

IM LEAVING! 😤

Kookie Got Jams

Fine 😑

-

Jungkook groaned and threw his phone on the ground, covering his eyes. He leaned against the pillows of the couch.

He found himself drifting off from time to time while watching. Steeling glances every so often at Taehyung, even though he was a complete asshole he still looked like a god.

That's when soft snores escaped the youngers lips.

He fell asleep

-

It was late now, and Taehyung sighed turning odd the TV and yawning, looking over to see jungkook balled up on the couch asleep.
Taehyung let out a soft chuckle, his lips forming a smile.

He soon moved the youngers hair from his face and stared "Cute" he whispered before picking up the younger bridal style and taking him to his bedroom "It's funny how I'm breaking my own rule" he spoke placing his on the bed gently and putting the covers on the younger.

Taehyung was about to leave when his hand was grabbed "E-Eomma! D-Don't leave! I'm sorry! I-I'll make sure Appa doesn't hit you...Me again! Please don't leave me!" Jungkook cried and at that moment Taehyungs heart broke "Kook...I won't leave you okay...I won't" Taehyung whispered and Jungkook calmed down.

"What the hell was that...What happened to his mom....was his dad abusive......Did she die.....Fucking hell Jeon Jungkok What are you doing to my heart...."

-

Taehyung has feelings?

Does he care for Jungkook? Or is he just going to play with the poor kookies heart?