Chapter 8

-

Taehyungs Rage

-

Taehyung wasn't stupid, atleast for the most part.
He knew Jungkook was lying when he said he was fine, it didn't take an idiot to notice the younger change in attitude or the bruises.

Taehyung stood up slowly, he was gonna follow the younger to school, in secret.

-

Taehyung began to follow Jungkook, it was creepy yes, But he needed to protect what's his.

That's when he saw it.
It was Jiwons gang, and oh was Taehyung pissed, no more than pissed, he was furious.

He walked behind Jungkook putting his hands on the youngers shoulder taking off his hood

"Hello boys, I decided I'd follow my beautiful Jungkook here to see what's up with him, and oh am I glad I'm here, My fists have been thirsty for blood, and some absolute assholes faces" Taehyung spoke coldly before he moved Jungkook behind him

He instantly began to punch the tree guys harshly, making them pay for scything they've done to his Jungkook "You assholes take a lesson, You Don't Ever mess with what's mine, Jungkook is never somebody you hurt, and if you do, I'll kill you, mark my words with your bruises bashed faces, I'll kill you if you lay even one finger on him, if you say anything mean" Taehyung spoke before standing up, and grabbing jungkooks hand, leaving behind the three boys.

-

"Why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung asked as he held jungkooks shaky hands "I was afraid that...That they'd hurt you, maybe jimin" Jungkook spoke "Kook, I took ten years of karate classes, then five of self defense, I'd be fine" He spoke "I'm sorry...." Jungkook spoke Looking  down, but he was pulled into a hug "Shhh, don't worry" Taehyung spoke "Do I owe you?" jungkook asked "Hmm?" Taehyung murmured "Do I owe you for what happened, you beat up those guys, Don't I owe you?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung  smirked "actually...you do" Taehyung spoke "What do I owe you?"

"A date Jeon Jungkook, you owe me a date"