Chapter 3

Panda was laying on his bed eyes glued to his laptop. He was in a conversation with Jeremy. They were asking each other about things that they had interests in.

Jeremy02: Do you watch any shows?

Panda-Chan: Yeah! I watch all kinds of anime. Sailor moon, Sword Art Online, Death Note. Things like that...

Jeremy02: Oh, an anime fan. I usually watch drama shows

Panda-Chan: That's cool. Hey, how exactly did you find my account?

Jeremy02: Oh, I saw your profile on POTENTIAL DATES NEARS YOU. You should try it. It's right on the home menu.

Panda-Chan: Thanks for that tip. :} Is it okay if we continue this later? My eyes are starting to burn out.

Jeremy02: Alright, ttyl

Panda closed his laptop and let out a sigh, flopping down on his bed. He decided it was best to try and do something with his bros.

Making his way into the living room Panda found Grizz playing a video game on the tv.

'Hey, Grizz", Panda called.

"Sorry, Panda. I spent all night playing this and I finally reached the final boss", he explained, not even looking in the panda's direction.

"Well, okay", Panda said, feeling a little disappointed. He actually wanted to spend sometime with his older brother.

Panda walked his way into the kitchen and sat down on a chair and sighed to himself.

"What's the point? None of them understand anyway", Panda moped to himself, lightly dragging his claws against the wood of the table.

"Ice Bear could try", Ice Bear said. Panda jumped and realized that Ice Bear was sitting in the fridge.

Huh, guess he was here the whole time, Panda thought to himself.

"I don't know, Ice. Maybe I don't know as much about this whole relationship stuff as I thought I did. When I meet someone I try to be what I think they'll like", Panda explained.

"Ice Bear thinks that you did not know much in the first place honestly", Ice Bear stated as he got up to sit across from Panda.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?", Panda asked defensively.

"Ice Bear never loved, but Ice Bear wouldn't use a machine to find love", Ice Bear responded, completely killing Panda's outlook on dating.

"Alright, I get it. But, I can't just go around asking people to go on a date", Panda sighed.

"That's how asking out works", Ice Bear responded. "Ice Bear has an idea"

Ice Bear got up and went to the fridge he reached inside and rummaged around in the ice.

I wonder what he's getting?, Panda asked himself.

Ice Bear returned with a small mirror in his paws.

"Uh, I don't get it", Panda said.

Ice Bear rolled his eyes and brought the mirror closer to Panda, getting his face in the reflection.

"Oh, be myself?", Panda asked. Ice Bear shook his head. He put the mirror down and walked out the kitchen. "You'll get it", Ice Bear said.

That's the most I ever head Ice Bear say. Hmm, maybe he does know something I don't, Panda thought, resting his chin on his paw.