Chapter 4

Panda was left sitting at the table.

It was nice of Ice Bear to help me out. Even if I don't fully understand what he was saying, Panda thought. He must be dealing with the same thing. Panda stunned himself by him words, Well if that's the case, does he have a crush? Panda just decided to shrug it off. Maybe he was just jumping the gun. Right now he had better matters to attend to, more specifically another cup of strawberry-chunk.

Ice Bear sat down on the couch next to Grizz, who had just completed the final level. He laid back and sighed as the credits begun to roll. His eyes were red and burning , but he still considered it worth it.

"Ugh, well that's done", Grizz groaned. "Hey, little bro. What's up?"

Ice Bear looked to Grizz then back to the TV. "Nothing much. Ice Bear gave Panda advice. He missed the point. Oh, well. Ice Bear tried", the polar bear stated.

"Hmmm, well. I think he'll figure it out sometime", Grizz shrugged, barley even registering what was being said. Within seconds he fell asleep, leaving Ice Bear with his thoughts.

Ice Bear watched Panda make his way to his room with a pack of yogurt.

Well, Panda's trying to learn new skills, Ice Bear thought. Ice Bear knows how to do a lot of things: dance, cooking, and martial arts even. But when it comes to love. Ice Bear really knows nothing....What was Ice thinking trying to give advice. Holding out mirror?, Ice Bear face palmed himself. No wonder Panda misunderstood.

"Maybe Ice Bear needs to learn about love. Not gonna be young handsome bear forever", he whispered to himself, resting an arm on the side of the couch.

Admitting that only made him feel even more foolish. He was never the kind of person to ask for help, even from his own brothers. It never felt right to him. Either he would try it and master it easily, or take the time to learn it on his own.

Deciding to take some time to think about it, Ice Bear made his way back to the fridge. He had reevaluate some things about himself.

Meanwhile, Grizz was having a very unique dream. He in an astronaut suit jumping up and floating down gently on the moon. It was incredible he could see Earth from there.

"Hey, come on! Slow poke!", Grizz beamed as the voice called him over. He bounced over to where Panda, in a similar space suit, was sitting on the ground with a picnic blanket littered with all kinds of good food. The grizzly touched down gracefully.

"Made it all just for you", Panda smiled, causing Grizz to get a unique sensation. His stomach suddenly got butterflies. "Well, let's not let it go to waste"

Grizz agreed and took off his helmet only to realize that there was no oxygen on the moon. He freaked out and was immediately woken up from his dream.

He woke up and rubbed his face. It had been about a whole week straight that Grizz had begun to get those dreams. They would all be just him and Panda and his chest would feel weird. Grizz fully understood what it was but chose to deny it. Every time he woke up he was hit with a wave of guilt. I shouldn't feel this way about my brother.

Grizz decided to get up and take a walk to clear his mind.