Chapter 7

Ice Bear was now on his third day analyzing this book from front to back. So far it explained so much to him. He always though love only came in one form. But know he was learning that different kinds of love do exist. The kind of love that makes you care about someone a lot and you often feel protective of them, like his brothers. It also contained things that he realized he never felt before. Something called infatuation, another called romance and many others. The more he read, the more his grasp on the subject of these feeling became clear. He was almost done with the book, and with only about 50 pages left Ice Bear was sure of one thing: whatever this love had in store for him, he wanted it all.

The next morning Grizz stood by the door eagerly awaiting the packages he ordered. In the middle of the night he sought out the help of Chloe, at first to her dismay, and found the perfect gifts for them. There was a knock at the door, causing the bear to swing the door open. He quickly took the packages and signed for them. Now he was presented with getting these boxes past Panda who was sitting on the living room couch eyes glued to an episode to Sword Art Online. This was his chance. Lucky for the grizzly, when his brother turned on anime it was like he was locked into another dimension, ignoring all outside reality. First he slid the smaller boxes across the carpet. Then he pushed a box bigger than him to the corner of the living room. It was only when Grizz was finished that Panda seemed to be broken from his spell.

"Uh, Grizz. Where did all these boxes come from?", Panda asked looking around in confusion.

"Well, I'll explain as soon as you get Ice Bear", Grizz chuckled in anticipation.

"Um, alright", Panda murmured getting up from the couch and heading into the kitchen.

In just few moments both of Grizz's brothers were standing in front of the couch .

"Ice Bear really wants to know what's in the boxes", Ice Bear stated.

"Uh, well these 2 boxes are for Panda and this big one is for you, little bro", Grizz explained.

"Well, ok", Panda said walking up to his boxes and opening the first one slowly. "Whoa!", Panda exclaimed. "Sailor Moon collector's edition DVDs!"

"Now open the second one!", Grizz said, jumping up and down like an excited little girl.

"Okay, this is amazing", Panda smiled, "I never knew how much I wanted this till now". Out of the box he pulled out a Morgana plushie.

"Alright, Ice. Your turn. I couldn't get you a lot, but I asked a favor form Chloe and I got you this", Grizz stepped to the side as Ice Bear opened the box. Ice Bear too a few steps back. He was stunned.

"You like it?", Grizz asked. "It's a deluxe double -door fridge. I figured it was getting cramped in that old fridge. "So what do you think?"

Ice Bear said nothing. He simply stared at it. The fridge was actually bigger than him, at least twice as tall as the other one and three times as wide.

"Uh, bro?", Grizz asked.

Ice Bear finally walked towards it. He simply walked inside the fridge and sat down in it.

"Uh, Ic-", Panda was interrupted by Grizz.

"Shhh, just let him take it all in", Grizz said to Panda quietly.

I bet Ice Bear's never been so happy, Panda thought to himself.