~1~

Bianca was known for her sharp tongue and an aura of professionalism. what most don't know is that she is rather kinky and adventurous. she frequents a strip club not too far away with 2 of her colleagues, Brooke and Katya. Brooke had been seeing of of the strippers working there for about 9 months now. Katya has been working up the courage to do so with another stripper there too. me, however, I was more single than the number 1. I had my eyes on a few strippers working there, seeing as all my past relationships crashed and burned, but mainly the third member of the kitty girls. 

let me explain, the kitty girls were the three most popular strippers at this club. consisting of beauty kitty, party kitty, and diva kitty. beauty kitty is Trixie Mattel, the girl Katya has had her eyes on. diva kitty is Vanessa (vanjie) Mateo, Brooke's girlfriend of 9 months. and then theres party kitty. oh my, party kitty is the most beautiful being I have laid eyes on in many years. she is known as party kitty because of her wild personality and sexy body. I have seen her many times looking at me, watching everything I do, admiring my every move. I have had private dances with her before, purely to satisfy her, to let her know I'm watching her. keeping an eye on her. and partially for me, so I can examine every curve, every strand of hair. everything. on her body. 

she fascinates me. 

/-/

"oh shut up, Brooke. we already know you did last night." Katya exclaims, walking into my office followed by Brooke smiling like crazy. I sighed and logged off of my phone, knowing I wouldn't get any work done with these girls in the same vicinity of me. 

"no, I don't think you do!" she protests, sitting down on my leather couch, bouncing  slightly. 

"I swear if you say you had sex 5 times I will string you up." I say, packing away my things. she giggles and looks down briefly before facing the two of us, a shit eating grin plastered on her face. 

"I proposed." she squeals and shows us a picture of a tanned hand wearing a rose gold band with flowers surrounding a large diamond. the three of us all jump up and down briefly, getting out all our excitement before we sit on the couches to let Brooke explain how she popped the question. 

--

"that's so sweet, bb!" Katya cooed, clutching her chest. Brooke smiles and wipes away any stray tears. I stand up abruptly, and throw my coat over my shoulders. 

"I say we celebrate! the rear end at 7? so we can see your fiancé perform?" I ask, hoping they'll agree. I haven't been all week and I need to see Adore's face before I go mad. they both agree happily and we separate ways to leave our building to get ready for tonight. 

/-/ 

currently, it is 6:35pm and I am applying the finishing touches to my minimal makeup

currently, it is 6:35pm and I am applying the finishing touches to my minimal makeup. once I am pleased with how I look, I straighten out my cropped shirt. I'm pleased with how I look, my shirt is a dark grey with a deep plunge and I paired it with tight baby pink trousers, a 3 layered diamond necklace and whit strap-up heels. I even wore some nice underwear. I do plan on fucking someone tonight.