~4~

adore POV 

by the time I wake up, I assume that Bianca is already at work, seeing as it is 10:45am. I yawn, stretch and get out of bed, remembering those kisses vividly. I smile and walk into the en-suite and brush my teeth, wash my face and brush out my curly ratted hair. once im finished I dawdle over to my suitcases and go through every single one of them until I piece an outfit together that I like. I throw on some thick fishnets and put some baggy ripped up jeans, making sure both the top of my Hilfiger underwear straps and the top of the fishnets show over the button of my jeans. I don't bother butting a top on over my matching Hilfiger bralette seeing as it was summer and its fucking hot. I rifle through my large suitcase filled with shoes to find the right pair of shoes. I couldn't find the perfect ones, but I settled with chunky heeled booties, that have mesh sides and buckles on the ankle. I like this. but it needs a choker. so I look through my chokers and decide on a thick black leather buckle up choker with 3 studs either side of a dangling silver metal ring. my makeup was very minimal, just filling in my eyebrows slightly, mascara and a small wing, and for a pop of colour I decide to wear a red lip. I look fucking cool.

once I'm satisfied with how I look, I trudge down the stairs, hoping to find something to eat in the fridge

once I'm satisfied with how I look, I trudge down the stairs, hoping to find something to eat in the fridge. so walk past the gigantic tv, and through the doors to find some guy stood at Bianca's kitchen stove cooking eggs. 

"um. who the fuck are you?" I ask, crossing my arms. the mysterious man turns to me and smiles widely. 

"I'm miss Bianca's personal chef! you must be adore. you like eggs, yes?" he speaks with a happy, American-Italian voice. I nod slowly, and walk over to the small table and chuck my body onto the small chair. I see the same phone Bianca gave to me last night and smile. I grab the phone and set it up, waiting for my food. once I'm done fully setting the phone up, I discard my old shitty phone and close the sim card slot. 

"miss adore? would you like orange juice?" I shake my head no, smiling politely. he nods and places a plate in front of me, filled with bacon eggs and toast. I hear my stomach growl and I dig in. 

-/-

its about 1:15pm and I'm almost completely finished unpacking all my things into the wardrobe and drawers. I still have no idea where I plan on storing my shoes, seeing as there's no area in this room where they would fit. sigh. I finish folding and placing all my pj's into the 3rd draw and close it, feeling accomplished. 

"now what." I sigh and look around the walk in wardrobe that the same size as my old room. I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. 

momma- hey princess, here's Chad's number so you can text him when to pull up outside for your shopping trip. I hope you remembered? xoxo

babygirl- yes, thank you I did remember. anything specific you'd like me to get? xx

momma- nothing specific, just some veggies and salad ingredients, thank you baby. make sure chad takes the rolls Royce. and don't worry, chad has keys to get back into the house. xoxo