~29~

adore POV 

11:21am.

"wake up, mami." i whisper, stroking the hair away from her face. she murmurs something quietly, burying her face in my hoodie. i chuckle and place my hands on her face and, being very gentle, lift it so i can see her face. she pouts and glares at me before sitting up rather quickly, causing her to practically scream out in pain. i pass her the meds the nurse just dropped in and a glass of water to wash them down. they werent exactly the same dosage as last night, seeing as she needs to be able to leave today. 

"thank you." she mumbles, downing the contents of both cups, passing them back to me. she burys her head in her hands, rubbing her eyes with the base of her palms. 

"mami, lookie." i dont quite understand why i have started to say that out of headspace, but oh well. she looks up at me, confused. i open my arms, asking for a hug. she chuckles and pulls me onto her lap, kissing my temple and giving me a squeeze. 

"hey, baby. thank you for looking after me last night." she whipers next to my ear, kissing my cheek. i smile against her shoulder and nuzzle my nose against her neck, humming as a reply.  

at some point we moved so bianca could lay down, and i had crawled up to her, laying as close to her as possible. i was about to fall back asleep, due to bianca running her fingers through my hair like i was doing last night, but the doctor walked in right as i closed my eyes to drift off. i didnt move much, just twisted my head so i could see him. 

"good morning, miss del rio. i see you have taken your meds, have they helped the pain?" he asks, flicking through the pages attached to the clipboard in hand. 

"yeah, they really helped last night. when can i get discharged? i hate these clothes." she chuckles, pulling on the garmant. 

"as your vitals and responses are doing well, im going to say possibly around 2-4. but of course, we'll have to check them gain before you leave, and sort out your pain medication to take with you so it'll probably be nearer 4. for now, your lunch meal should arrive in about half an hour. i'll be back at 12:45 to check up." he explains everything, and i amost zone out, but i force myself to focus, making sure i know everything. he smiles and leaves us, closing the door behind him. 

"i'm hungry." i state after a few minutes of comfortable silence. bianca chuckles and releases the grip on me, letting me sit up. "i'm gonna go get some food from somewhere, want me to get you anything?" she shakes her head softly, passing me her purse. i giggle and accept it, leaving with a quick kiss. 

i walked fairly quickly to the nearest place in the hospital that sold food and ended up buying a large packet of crisps, a pot of mash, and 2 smoothies for me and bea. i swiftly made it back in under 20 minutes, shutting the door behind me and passing bianca her smoothie. she smiled gratefully, taking it and moving her legs so i could sit opposite her. a nurse brought in his relatively decent looking meal before leaving us to sit and enjoy ourselves, making sure i could completely distract bianca from the now dull pain on her head. 

-/-

Bianca POV 

*3 days later*

"bianca, i swear to god!" katya growls, pushing me into the elevator, gently of course. i widen my eye at her, shoving her hands off of me.

"you think its wise to be pushing your boss into an elevator?" she sighs and closes the elevator doors, pressing the ground floor button. 

"you arent allowed back to work for another 3 days, b. doctors orders." she sighs, swatting my arm away when i reach to stop the elevator at the closest floor. 

"im fucking fine!" 

"how did you even get out? hasn't adore been like really strict?" 

"hey, im the boss here and at home. and she was still asleep." i cross my arms, raising my eyebrows smugly. she cackles, resting a hand on my shoulder. 

"you had to escape? most people would be happy to have a week of, b. relax for fuck sake, have fun with adore, sleep in, eat junk!" i sigh and relax my eyebrows, still shoving katyas hand off  my shoulder. 

"fine, but if adore asks, i went to the store." i might be the dom, but god damn adore has been very strict these past 3 days. i know it was because she cares about me and my health, but she's seriously mothering me. doesnt mean i want to upset her, though. 

"she wont ask me, she'll ask you and chad." she grins stupidly, gently pushing me out the elevator doors, waving goodbye. 

-- 

"where the fuCK have you been?" adore asks, crossed arms, stood   right in front of the elevator doors, clearly waiting for me. she was clad in her cookie monster onsie and her hair was up in a scrunchie, it was quite hard not to find it adorable and not serious. 

"watch that tone, love. i went to the store."

"you now alyssa called me when you showed up, right?" she raises an eyebrow and takes the chocolate milk from me, instantly taking a sip. 

"tone, again."

"i cant help it, im mad." she scrunches up her face and puffs out her bottom lip, squinting her eyes at me. i chuckle and un-wrap her hands, pulling her close. 

"still mad?" i ask, kissing her cheek. she nods. i then kiss her other cheek. "now?" she nods. i then lift her chin, kissing her pout. "how about now?" she nods, making me huff. 

"you made me really worry, willow. i didnt know where you were, you're supposed to stay home for another 3 days." adore huffs, moving away. i sigh and follow her to the couch, sitting beside her. 

"im sorry i made you qorry, can i have my babygirl back now?" i ask, pouting too, nudging adores head with my forehead. she sighs and looks at me, blank expression. 

"you were naughty. you need to be punished." i cant help but laugh at that, adores face scompletely. 

"and why is that?" 

"i get punished if im naughty, so its only fair." she reasons, turning her body to face me, leg rising onto the couch. 

"am i forgiven if i do so?" she nods her head once, hair flying in front of her face .i sigh, giving in. "fine, what is my punishment?" 

"timeout! bedroom for 10 minutes. no phone." i smile at adores sudden enthusiasm 

"ok, princess." i chuckle, passing her my phone and making my way upstairs for my timeout. 

god, what has adore done to me? im going soft. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word count - 1159 

YEET YEET 

HIIIIIII  im back back back again. ik, its short. but i am writing a decent lengthed one for tomorrow, at least i plan on. i have decided that the weddign chapter is in 3 chapters. so it'll be chapter 33. k. cool. bye. 

CHOW FOR NOW!!!!!!