~22~

Adore POV 

9:49am.

I wake up alone for the first time in 9 days. it felt weird, obviously, but I knew momma had to work. otherwise she couldn't get everything she has. I sigh and climb out of the warm bed, taking down my hair so I can brush through it. I didn't bother changing my clothes yet and walked down the stairs, yawning a few times. 

*RING RING*  I notice its mommas name and answer it almost instantly. 

"hey baby. I hope I didn't wake you." 

"no, I woke up about 10 minutes ago. what's up?" 

"I'm working late tonight so I wont see you until you get home after your work. I wanted to call to tell you."

"poo. I'm working all night though, I wont get home until at least midnight. I cant wait that long to see you." 

"I'm sorry, babygirl. something big came up and I cant get out of it. I'll see if I can come see one of your late shows."

"its not late shows, I'm doing privates tonight." 

"well I'll order a private. when are you starting them?"

"9:30 I think. ill talk to Michelle." 

"okay, baby. I have to go now. I love you." 

"nuuuuh." I whine, falling back onto the island chair. Bianca chuckles over the phone and another persons voice calls her.

"I'm really sorry, sweet. I need to go. I love you." 

"I love you too." I hand up the phone and sigh. not hungry anymore. I decide to distract myself and text vanjie to see if she was busy today. 

The kitty girls 🐾🔥🌈

Adore- you girls free today? I'm bored and Bianca is out literally all day 😢 xx

Vanessa- yeah I'm free. Trixie come out too, I need to ask u two something. Xox

Trixie- what is it?? I might be busy today! You don't know what I do these days! 😂 xx

Adore- I need to distract myself. Come to mine. I'll send Chad for you two 😘 be ready in an hour. Love you guys xox

Vanessa- who Chad? And how he know where me and Trix live??? X

Adore- he's Bianca's driver. He's awesome. Be ready in an hour betchs! Xox

Trixie- ok! What car will it be? And send him to katyas please xox

Adore- oooooo, you staying overnight now????? 😉😏😏😉 xox

Vanessa- GET THAT PUSS SIS!! 🙌🙌 xox

Adore- ok bye guys. See u soon xox

I turn my phone off and run back upstairs to get dressed.

-/-