~37~

Bianca POV

"Hey guys!" I smile, walking into brooke's front room, the newly weds practically intertwined on the large couch. Brooke looks up with a smile and scoots both pairs of legs slightly so I could sit. 

"How was Chicago?" vanjie mumbles, briefly looking at me with a small smile before turning her attention back to the tv? 

"Yeah, it was alright. where's adore?" I ask once I notice no sign of any other noise coming from anywhere else. 

"Napping in my damn bed. Wouldn't sleep in hers," vanjie grunts, turning the volume lower on the tv and shifting on top of Brooke so she can see me without craning her neck.  

"Why not?"

"Been sleeping in our bed since the first night, apparently beary isn't enough anymore. Thanks for that, by the way," vanjie replies, smiling stiffly. 

"How is my fault!" I cackle, quieting when I realise my volume. 

"She used to sleep fine with bear in little space, that was until she moved in with you." 

"Oh. Ok, so it might be then. I'm gonna go check on her," I smile and make my way upstairs, following the sound of adores snores until I find her curled into blood red silk sheets with her batman onesie on. 

I sit beside her and gently stroke the hair away from my baby face so I could see her better. I've missed her. There are dried tear tracks on her cheeks, apparently just like every other time she'd been asleep — according to the couple downstairs. 

"Kitten, wake up," I whisper, gently nudging her face. 

"Mph, fuck off ness" she mumbles, stuffing her face into the black pillow under her head. I chuckle and watch her shift about some more. 

"Not ness, baby," I reply, watching the younger carefully. She shifts again, opening one eye suspiciously, her gaze meeting mine. It takes her a few seconds in her half-asleep state to react. But when her head catches up with her, she shoots up and tackles me in a hug. 

"oof-" I grunt, taking the impact and wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her salty cheek. "hey, baby." 

"I've missed you so fucking much oh my god!" she gasps, still clutching me tight, but moves back just enough to press our lips together for a few short pecks. 

"I've missed you too, angel," I say between kisses. I eventually pull us apart and adore settles half on my lap, half off. 

"When did you get here?" 

"About 5 minutes ago, I would have let you sleep but i've missed you too much. You can finish your nap at home if you want," I explained, adores goofy smile staying put on her face. 

"Can we go now then? I still tired."she yawns, leaning her head on my shoulder. 

"Of course, angel. Wheres all your stuff," she points to the corner of the room, where her duffel bag is, surrounded by all her clothes, a contrast to the rest of the pristinely clean room they were currently in. "go pack it up then." 

"But momma, can't you?" she whines lifting her head to stare at me with her big doe eyes. 

"No, baby. It your things, you need to pack it up. It doesn't matter if you're really tired." 

"but-"

"No buts, adore. Now." i state firmly, raising a challenging eyebrow to her. 

"momma!" she groans, scrunching her face up with a pout. 

"do you ned a timeout? because you're heading in that direction right now." i reply slowly, making sure she understands. she grumbles but gets up nevertheless and stomps over to her bag and stuff everything into the bag, zipping it up and throwing it onto the bed next to me. 

"can we go now?" she pleads, rubbing her eyes with the base of her palms. 

"wheres my apology? i just got back and i get a grumpy baby and not my baby girl."

"I'm sorry momma, but you did wake me up from my nap." she replies, giggling. 

"doesn't justify! i should still get my baby girl!" i over-exaggerate, pulling her closer and tickle her sides, my heart soaring when she falls into my lap i peals of laugher. "now theres my baby!" i smile triumphantly, stopping after a moment.she smiles up at me and places a sweet kiss on y wrist, standing and pulling me up with her. 

we make our way downstairs after making sure adore had everything she brought. adore was slipping into headspace slowly, due to her tired state, so we had to get home quickly. 

"thank brooke and vanjie for letting you stay, ill be at the elevator. bye guys, thanks again." 

-/-

chad pulls up to the entrance of our building, quickly getting out to help mine and adores things to the bellboys. i gently nudge adore awake, feeling a pang of guilt for waking her up for the second time today, and so close together. 

"mph?" she whines, sitting up properly and rubbing her eyes. 

"we're home, angel. just need to get you up to bed now."

"uppy?" she asks once we're out of the car, making grabby hands. i sigh and give in to her tired face, lifting her to rest on my hip, her head instantly falling onto my shoulder, her eyes closing instantly. 

i make my way in and - struggle - grab my card and key to unlock access to the lift. 

"here, ma'am, let me." the lady at the desk nervously speaks up, rushing over to help me. 

"thanks."

"she asleep?" the lady asks after a beat of silence, glancing confused looks at adore. 

"yeah, she's really tired."

"its only 3pm." she states blankly. i internally groan any beg for the lift to just get here already. 

"and?"

"just odd i guess, is she suck-"

"great talking to you, not, have to go now." i cut her off quickly, thanking whatever god there was up there that the lift got there at that time, and quickly strut onto the mirrored box and smiling stiffly at the thoroughly confused girl while the doors closed. 

Once the lift reached our stop, I carry adore upstairs and into our room, setting her on the bed and replacing her thumb with the closest paci to me. Adore whines slightly at me moving her about so I can put the duvet over her, but eventually settles when I climb in next to her and adjust her so shes basically cuddling my leg. 

Why does it feel like I haven't seen her fora year?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count - 1090

YEET YEET

HIIIIII I'm back back back again. New chapter, another short one. I swear I'll wrote longer ones when it's coming to the end. So me being ocd and hating any number that doesn't end in either '0' or '5' I have decided to continue this until it hits "45 parts" So I can be calm about it. Lmao. So u getting 5 parts more.

I've been thinking about doing a sequel, but idk yet. I wouldn't know what exactly to write about I guess, I just can't think of anything rn. The next chapter will HoPeFuLlY be up this week. For now, I'm gonna go write something else that's gunna go on my other book, "biadore baby" So keep an eye out for that this week.

CHOW FOR NOW!!!!!!