~6~

Adore POV

"babygirl, you know better than that." I hear Bianca chuckle, and the bed dip. I poke my head out from under the sheets with a shit eating grin plastered on my face. 

"I'm sorry, but you were working and I couldn't help it." I say with a giggle. 

"come out from under those sheets, princess." I comply, and scramble out of the white sheets, sitting cross-legged on top.  

"lie down." she says, taking off her blazer. I do as she says and I lay down, feeling giddy. 

"good girl." she says, turning me head towards her. our lips crash together and I can't lay down anymore. I move from my position, not separating our lips, and I straddle Bianca and push her head down to the pillows. we stay in this position for a few minutes before Bianca flips us over and starts to trail kisses down my jaw. my breath hitches when Bianca starts to bite at my neck, making her way down my stomach. she stops at the top of the high waist underwear I have on and moves to the side, where my skin shows, and resumes her trail. she kisses her way to my inner thighs and starts to nip and bite around my underwear,  making me even more flustered and needy than I already am. she then glides her tongue dangerously close to my vagina and I moan, bucking my hips forward to get that sensation again. Bianca chuckles and moves away from me, just admiring how much of a mess she can make me. 

"momma, please. I'm sorry for teasing you." I whimper and gasp when she attacks my inner thighs and starts marking my skin, another moan escapes. "momma, please..." I moan out again, hoping she'll give in and help me. Bianca doesn't change what she's doing, but instead starts marking the skin further from where I wanted her mouth to be. 

time passes, and there are about 20 hickeys surrounding my inner top thighs, and counting. im a complete blubbering mess and Bianca is killing me. she's currently working on a hickey in-between the straps on my underwear, her hot tongue gliding along my sweaty skin. 

"momma, I've learned my lesson. p-please." I whimper, arching my back. Bianca removes herself from my hip and comes back up to my face, stroking my cheek. 

"baby, this is your punishment. you shouldn't have done what you did." she says, smiling. I pout and whimper, seriously needing a release. Bianca pulls me into a soft kiss, cupping my chin. I hitch my legs round Bianca's waist, and I feel Bianca's hand on my ass. she sits up and brings me up with her, so I'm on her lap. 

"you need to get your things together, princess." Bianca says, pulling away from me. I frown and mumble a no, pulling her back into a kiss. she chuckles and picks me up, walking into the hallway, and into the large walk-in-wardrobe. she places me on the chaise lounge and goes into my wardrobe, presumably to find me clothes.

she rifles through my colourful clothing and tosses me a pair of high waist ripped up shorts, a baby pink crop top with 'babygirl' written on it, and a pair of white ankle socks from my draws. I pull everything on and pick out some simple black Nike's. 

"cute." I say, looking into the full body mirror. I turn around and smile cheekily at Bianca. 

"your turn." I say smiling.  she facepalms and sits where I was, letting me choose out her outfit. I go through her closets, all 3 of them, to piece something together. "you'll wear anything right?" I ask, turning back to Bianca. 

"within reason, yes." she says, flattening her pant leg. I smile cheekily and pick out everything I originally wanted.