~40~

Adore POV

"Can we go dancing? I never really learned partner dance." I ask, playing with Bianca's fingers, head and back resting against her torso.

"Whys that? I'm not really a huge fan of dancing. why don't you go with vanjie or someone else?" 

"because I wanna go with you. so, will you come? pretty please?" I beg, pressing a small kiss against her knuckles. 

"okay, i'll go. but I swear if someone tries anything-"

"i'll tell them to back off. i'm all yours mamma." I giggle, turning over so I can kiss her properly. 

"yes you are, my sweet angel." 

-/-

"people are staring, baby." Bianca murmurs into my ear, shuffling her seat closer to mine. 

"okay?I don't care about them, im yours." I smile, turning Bianca's jaw to press a small kiss on her lips. "I love you." 

"I love you too, princess." she smiles, lacing our fingers together. we sit in relative silenc until the class starts, and I leave Bianca with a short  kiss. the first person I am paired with is definitely way too into his looks. he has an over gelled dark brown quiff sat on top of his neatly shaven face, eyebrows obviously plucked, and I would say he's about 20-25. 

"hello, pretty one, what's your name?" he asks, leading me into the first move, bringing our bodies closer than needed. 

"adore." 

"very appropriate. so why are you here tonight? did you get dragged along by your friend over there?" he asks, moving onto the next move. 

"she's my girlfriend and no, I brought her here."

"girlfriend, huh? you into threesomes?" 

"definitely not. goodbye, gellboy." I huff, moving onto the next partner. her was much older, easily 60/70, and he was so much sweeter than the last guy. he warned me to stay away from any 'youngsters', as he put it, because all they wanted was sex. I mean, I could've guessed, but it was sweet that he warned me. 

.

"okay, I just watched my girlfriend get hit on by about 15 guys, this isn't okay." Bianca huffs, pulling me onto her lap as I go to sit beside her, making me giggle.

"and I told every single one of them that you are my girlfriend, and I'm taken. as much as I love you being possessive, you don't need to worry about it." 

"mmmm." she grunts, letting me sit beside her instead of on her, but she still had a firm grip on my hand. one of the men who hit on me walks over to us and smiles awkwardly. 

"hi, uh, can I have this dance?" he asks, hold ing out his hand. I smile an nod, leaving Bianca with a kiss on the cheek, and follow him onto the dance floor. 

"i'd just like to apologise for coming onto you earlier, I just kinda got a vibe from you, so im very sorry if I made you uncomfortable." he confesses after a minute, making me smile. 

"its okay, most people hit on me, I'm used to it." I giggle, continuing the dance. the song eventually finishes and he thanks me for the dance, then I make my way back to Bianca. 

"hey, mami." I greet with a goofy smile, sitting beside her nad reattaching our hands. 

"hello, baby. did he hit on you again?"

"no, he actually apologised for it. he was really sweet." 

"you're loving this attention, aren't you?" Bianca whispers into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I was stood by the bar waiting for our drinks, and I didn't expect Bianca to come up behind me and wrap her arms around my waist. I close my eyes for a second before spinning around in her arms and draping mine over her shoulders.