~19~

Adore POV

11:34am.

"Babygirl. Need to wake up." I groan and crawl off of Bianca so she can get up.

"Ok. That's helpful but you still need to wake up. If you sleep too long you won't sleep tonight." I groan again and open one eye to stare at Bianca.

"How long have I been asleep?" I choke out, realizing how dry my throat is.

"About an hour. C'mon." She pulls me to sit up.

"Nuhhh I don't wanna" I whine, wrapping my arms around her neck and burying my head between my arms.

"You won't sleep tonight if you don't get up now. Need to get up before I have to think of another way to wake you up." She finished and I look up at her to see what exactly she meant. "You getting up?" I don't answer in any way, just shove my head back to where it was. I soon feel Bianca's arms wrapped around me, hands stopping at my waist.

"You sure you don't wanna get up?" I mymble out a no, making Bianca sigh. She pulls me back onto her lap and places her hands back at my waist, and starts to tickle me. I burst into giggles, failing to stay sleepy, and I do my best to squirm out of her grip but she stops me everytime

"You awake now?" She whispers after pausing the tickles. I out and scrunch up my face, sticking my tongue out. She raises am eyebrow, both eyes widening. "That isn't an answer."

"Yes. I'm awake." I huff, climbing off of Bianca and go to my suitcase to find something to wear, obviously giving Bianca a good view of my ass.

"What are you doing, princess?" I stand back up and turn my head to her.

"Getting my clothes seeing as you insisted on me getting up." I reply grumpily, grabbing my outfit.

"Keep that tone you aren't going anywhere." My breath hitches and I swallow hard. A familiar wetness forms in my panties.

"What tone?" I manage out.

"You know what tone, princess. You also known what happens if you keep it up." I bite my lip and leave my clothes on top of my suitcase and go into the bathroom.

"Don't be doing wht I think you're going to do." Bianca says, standing at the door. I whine and sit on the closed toilet. "Come here. Now." I bite my lip and stand up, slowly walking to her.

"I guess I got a bit cocky, huh?" She nods slowly, gripping my wrists.

"On the bed."

-/-

"You like my outfit?" I ask, tugging on my denim jacket. She nods sleepily and props herself up on her elbows.

"C'mere" I giggle and crawl back onto the bed and sit next to her, my legs tucked under me.

"What are you and Katya working on today?" I ask, humming happily at the feeling of Bianca's fingers trailimg up and down my thigh.

"Boring paperwork. Would rather spend the day with you and the others. But work is important, can't spoil you if I'm unemployed." I smile and peck her on the lips briefly before pulling on my heels.

"I love youuuu!" I drag out as usual, running down the stairs. Everyone's sat on the chairs outside, vanjie on Brookes lap, Trixie on Katyas.

"What are we doing today then?" I ask, sitting on the free lounger.

"We could go to the Eiffel tower? Wait no scratch that we going to Disneyland!" Vanjie exclaims, starting to jump up nd down excitedly.

"Ok.ok. there is a human underneath you! stOP vanjie!" Brooke almost pushed vanjie off of her.

"Sorry, baby." She apologizes and kisses Brookes temple, cuddling her.

"Disneyland isnt the best plan.."

"What? Why?" Vanjie whines, pouting at me.

"I wanna go there with b first." Trixie sighs and whispers something to Katya, who nods.

"What?" I ask, looking at them.

"Do you have your money?" Trixie asks, ignoring my question.

"No, I'll go get it. Think of things to do." How do I always forget money? I run up the stairs, and into the bedroom.

"Hey, forgot money again." I giggle and grab my purse.

"Take mine too. What you girls got planned?"

"Thanks. Uh, they wanted to go to Disneyland but I'm not going without you."

"Why not? C'mere." I crawl onto the bed next to Bianca and play with her hand.

"Cus I wanted to go there with you first." She smiles and pulls me close, kissing my temple. "Do you have to work?" I pout. She sighs and checks something on her phone.

"When would we get back?"

"I dunno, 7/8pm maybe? 10 if we wait for the fireworks, don't really see the point in it though."

"I could work late and come with you guys. Would have to check with Katya though." I squeal and pull her into a hug. She chuckles and pulls away from the embrace quickly, kissing my hand.

"Ok, go down and ask. I'll get dressed." I almost trip running down the stairs and into the back garden.

"B said she could work late tonight and come to Disney with us! As long as it's ok with you, Katya." She nods and smiles, Trixie kissing her cheek.

"Eek. ok, I'mma go tell b. Meet out front in 10?" They all nod and for the  3rd time today, I run back up the stairs.

"Katyas ok with it!" I burst through the door with a huge smile. She chuckles at my enthusiasm and finished pulling on her skinny jeans. My mouth practically drools wathing her tits bounce up and down while she jumps herself into the tight material. She notices and chuckles, taking off her low cut tank top so she can put her top on.

"What, no bra?" I giggle, leaning against the door frame.

"Its an off the shoulder top, princess. You're staring."

"I can't help it. Your tits are out and you know I love them."

"Cheeky." She chuckles again and pulls the top over her torso, earning a protesting whine from me.

"Ready?" She nods and ties up the laces in her heels.

"Money." She holds her hand out, and I gently place her purse on it.

"Come on." I giggle and pull her down the stairs, and out the front door.

"Where are the others?"

"Will be here in about.. 5 minutes." I put my phone back in my shoulder bag and wrap my arms around Bianca's shoulders, pulling her I to a kiss. She hums against my lips, wrapping her arms aroundy waist, hands near my ass.

"Oh that's why you said 10 minutes." Trixie giggles from the door. I huff and turn my head to playfully glare at her.

"Come on then, lovebirds." Brooke chuckles. I smile and grab Bianca's hand, following Brooke and vanjie up the path.

I'm going to Disneyland Paris!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count - 1150

YEET YEET!

HIIIII I'm back back back again. I honestly spoil you guys b with chapters I stg. Hope you like ze chapter 🤙 I'm gunna go eat my Chinese g'bye!

CHOW FOR NOW!!!!!