~8~

~~~ I literally just chose names of expensive stores! the things in the pictures have no relevance to the stores lmao ~~~

Adore POV 

9:57am

I wake up and instantly close my eyes feeling the rays of sunshine burning my retinas. I groan and sit up, feeling the makeup still on my face. I groan again and stand up to turn the shower on to heat up. I brush through my hair and hop in the now hot shower, bathing in the feeling of the hot water on my skin. 

I finish in the shower and dry myself and my hair, pulling the same clothes on that I slept in. I trudge my way to the wardrobe and pick out something to wear for the day. I change into some black and pink underwear and fishnets, pulling on some distressed shorts and a black crop top with 'brat' written across the boobs. I pair it with a black leather choker with a metal heart, knee high black socks and black chunky boots. 

I run downstairs, not forgetting my phone, to get some food, hoping to see Marco cooking

I run downstairs, not forgetting my phone, to get some food, hoping to see Marco cooking. thankfully, he is, so I greet him and pour myself some apple juice and sit no the island table to wait for my food. 

"miss Bianca told me to tell you that she'll be home in an hour to go shopping." Marco says, placing a table with pancakes and bacon on, syrup next to the plate. I thank him and dig in, finishing it quickly. 

"thanks, Marco. you're really good at making pancakes." I giggle, and stand up passing him my empty plate. 

"your welcome, love. don't forget that you're going shopping, yes?" I nod and walk into the lounge and put on an episode of friends. 

-/-

"hey, princess. did Marco tell you what we're doing?" Bianca asks, walking into the room from the elevator. I nod happily and make grabby hands. Bianca smiles and pecks my forehead, sitting next to my head. I shuffle a bit higher and put my head in her lap. she plays with my still slightly damp hair and I almost purr. 

"what are we shopping for?" I ask, feeling sleepy. 

"do you have anything sophisticated or fancy?" she asks and I shake my head, laughing. "then that's what we're shopping for. I have a company dinner tonight and its a really high end restaurant." I nod, sitting up. 

"so where are we going?" I ask, standing up and sliding my phone into my back pocket. he stands too and we walk over to the elevator, climbing in when the doors open. 

"I'm not sure yet. we'll go to ralph Lauren first, if we cant find anything there then probably Bloomingdales. and definitely tiffany's. I saw a ring and a necklace in there that I want to get you." she rambles, by the time she's done we're already in Bianca's Maserati. 

"wow, okay. hey chad!" he smiles at me and starts driving. 

"oh, chad. before I forget, we're taking the Ferrari tonight." Bianca says, staring at her phone.