~28~

Adore POV 

11:32am. 

home, again. i sigh and pull myself out of bed, ignoring my phone buzzing, to brush my hair and teeth. i had nothing to do all day, so i just threw on some high waist leggings and a fluffy, oversized hoodie. i finally addressed my buzzing phone, to see alyssa calling me. she was one of biancas associates that i really got along with, despite her bring completely over the top. 

"hey, lyss. whats up?" 

"hey, boo. get chad to drive you down to the hospital, bianca got a bit of a concussion when she fainted." 

"shit, ok. you there with her?" i ask, stuffing my phone between my ear and shoulder so i can pull on my yellow nikes. 

"no, i couldn't leave work. but brooke went with her." 

"shit shit shit, ok. thanks." i hang up, forgetting to say goodbye, and call chad to meet me downstairs in 5. i needed to run, not stand, so i decided to go down the stairs. well run down them. wearing my nikes was a good choice. i barely pay attention to the dirty look from the child before running out the door and into the already waiting car. 

"hospital, quickly." i splutter, out of breath. he nods and doesnt question it, driving there as fast as possible. he drops me off at the main entrance, saying he'll park up and meet me in after i convinced him. i ran through the door, almost pushing past some old guy with a walker. 

"uh, hi. bianca del rio, what room is she in?"

"what is your relationship to the patient, ma'am? it isnt visiting hours." she replies in that 'secratary' voice, typing away on the computer in front of her. 

"her partner, what room is she in?" 

"married?" if i say no, i know im not getting in. luckily i'm not one of those weridos that touch hospital things so i moved the ring bianca gave me a while ago to my left ring finger. 

"yeah, 2 months ago. now what fucking room is she in!" I raise my eyebrows, flashing my hand at her. she nods and sighs, typing something into the computer and tells me the directions to get to her room, smiling stiffly at me. i make my way there, avoiding any people who seem like theyre already about to fall. the door was closed, so i knocked like a good human. i heard a grunt from the other side, making me giggle quietly before opening it and slowly walking through. she was laid on the gross hospital bed, large gash on her head, covered with a bandage. her eyes were closed, either she just woke up or she was in a large amount of pain, im going to say its both. 

"hey, willow." i whisper, standing at the side of her bed. she doesnt say anything, just shuffles more to one side, leaving space for me to sit. i crawl onto the hard mattress next to her, and place her head on my chest gently, playing with some loose strands of hair. "how's your head?" 

"no complaints." she lets out a low chuckle, stopping quickly, wincing at the pain. 

"really, how bad does it hurt?" she sighs and finally opens her eyes, smiling at me. 

"scale of 1-10? 27." 

"oh my poor momma, I wish I could take the pain away." I coo, trying not to sound too condescending. I know she hates it. 

"I know, baby. but you can't. and I'm firing Bennett, fucking cunt caused this shit." she groans, pointing to her bandaged head. 

"huh?" 

"he accidentally pushed her into a desk, hitting her head." Brooke interjects, sitting on the chair next to the bed, opposite me. 

"ah. hey."