~17~

Adore POV

our first stop was the road Bianca took me to the other day. I drug them both into Harrods, showing them a lingerie set that I really liked the look of. 

"holy shit, its 120 euros! just for some skimpy underwear!" Trixie exclaims, clutching the lacy fabric between her hands. I giggle and take it from her. 

"you're not paying are you? calm down, Beyoncé." I giggle, using a quote Bianca used a little while ago. 

"you love having a rich sugar momma don't you?" 

"there are a lot of perks, yes. but that's not all she is to me." I answer quietly, blushing slightly. 

"you seriously love her, don't you?" vanjie asks gently, not in her usual harsh voice. I nod slowly, moving to another lingerie set. the pair coo at me, making me blush more. 

"anyway, you want anything from here for your girls?" I ask, turning to the both of them. they look at me wide eyed and I giggle, taking it as a no. I pay for the set and we move onto a few more stores, getting a decent amount of things. 

"im fucking hungry, can we get that lunch you promised us?" Trixie groans, clutching her stomach. I giggle and nod, checking my phone. 

5 messages and 3 missed calls from; 💕momma💕

"uh, hold that thought. take my bags, get a table. don't order anything yet. ill be back in a few." I rush, shoving my bags onto the confused pair and finding a secluded spot of the open diner we had arrived at. I dial her contact and wait to hear the voice. 

"hey, what's up? you worried me." Bianca sighs happily through the phone. 

"my phone must've been on silent, I'm sorry. why did you call so much?" I ask, playing with the waistband of my fishnets. 

"me, Brooke and Katya wanted to meet you girls for lunch, where are you?" I sigh in relief, and let my head hang back. 

"some open diner, ill send you my location. how long will you be? I don't think I can keep my girls calm for much longer. I dragged them to like 50 stores." I giggle. 

"we're already in town, send the location. see you in a few. love you." 

"love you too." I hang up and send her my location instantly, walking back into the seating area. I notice the others wave at me from a large booth and I run over to them, placing myself at the edge of the red c-shaped booth. 

"what was that about?" vanjie asks, looking over the menu. 

"there was a load of notifications from b, just had to call her back." I smile and grab a menu from the entre of the large table. 

"what was it about?" Trixie questions further. 

"they're meeting us for lunch, should be here soon. so we need to hold off on ordering." I hear them both sigh and close their menus. Bianca and the others arrives fairly quickly, Bianca in some kind of blazer and shorts, Brooke in something similar, and Katya in a short summer dress. I smile at them, waving them over. I get up to give Bianca a hug, and so the other 2 can get in to greet their partners. I pull away from Bianca to give her a proper kiss, sitting back down, Bianca next to me. 

"have fun so far?" Bianca asks quietly, grabbing the menu from me. 

"yeah, got a surprise for you." I smile cheekily, making Bianca turn to me with a raised eyebrow. 

"a good surprise?" 

"a great surprise." I whisper next to her ear. she smiles and focuses on the menu.