~12~

Adore POV 

10:24am. 

"kitten, you need to get up at some point." Bianca chuckles walking back into the bedroom that I haven't left yet. 

"but momma, its so comfy. and I'm so tired, come have a nap wiv me?" I ask, making grabby hands. she smiles and crawls onto the bed next to me and I fall onto her lap, curling my body close to her. Bianca plays with my hair until I fall asleep, snoring quietly. 

-/-

12:17pm. 

"momma, can I have a snack?" I whine in little space, pulling on the sleeves of my blue cookie monster onesie. 

"we don't have any right now, princess. we'll have to go shopping if you want?" I nod, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. 

"you'll have to get dressed then, princess. its too hot to be walking around in that." she explains, pulling me off of the bed. I fall into her arms, and rest my head on her shoulder. she chuckles and kisses my forehead. 

"I'm so tired. last night was fun though." I whisper, getting sleepy again. I feel Bianca smile and she pulls away. 

"c'mon baby, we need to get dressed

"c'mon baby, we need to get dressed." I nod and shuffle my feet over to my suitcase, pulling out my pre-made outfit. I tug everything onto my body, still very sleepy, and go and sit in the lounge and wait for Bianca. I sit cross-legged on the comfy couch, sucking my thumb, scrolling through Instagram until Bianca comes out fully dressed. I look over and smile, getting up. 

"where are we going? and will they have cheese strings?" I ask, grabbing Bianca's hand and leaving the villa. 

"they should do, princess." Bianca chuckles, walking over to Bianca's rented tesla. we drive to the closest store and grab a small trolley, me insisting on pushing it. 

"why are you wearing a huge fur coat, princess?" Bianca asks, stroking the fur on my arm. I chuckle and shrug. 

"I don't know, it doesn't even match the outfit. I like it. ooo get those!" I exclaim, pointing at a bag of mini chocolate bars. she chuckles and picks up a bag, chucking it in the trolley. we continue shopping, and ended up paying about 70 euros. I was told to pack it away, Bianca saying that I'd get a reward if I did so. 

"momma!" I shout from the kitchen. Bianca comes walking in, a confused look on her face.

"what is it, princess?" she asks, setting her phone on the counter. I open my arms, proudly, showing her that there are no more bags. "good girl, what do you want to do today?" she asks, grabbing a packet of crisps. 

"what about my reward?" I whine, widening my eyes and puffing out my bottom lip. she smiles and pulls me close, wrapping her arms around my waist. I drape my arms over her shoulders and pull her into a kiss, Bianca immediately invading my mouth with her tongue, not that I minded. Bianca's hands travel to my ass, lifting my legs around her waist, sitting me on the table behind us. I leave my legs wrapped around her waist, moving my hand into her hair. she does the same and slightly tugs on the strands, making me moan. we continue like this for a few more minutes, only separating because Bianca's phone starts to ring. 

"I liked that reward." I smile, jumping down from the table. she turns back and smiles, answering the call in the other room. I go to the fridge and grab a French cheese string and a yoghurt, walking through into the lounge, turning on the tv and waiting for Bianca to be finished with her call. 

"I'm sorry about that, babygirl. what was it you wanted to do today?" she asks, walking into the room and sitting next to me. 

"can we go to the Eiffel tower tomorrow?" I ask, turning the volume on the tv down. 

"yeah sounds good, still doesn't answer the original question, baby." she chuckles and I blush, looking down. 

"I don't know, can we just stay here?" I ask, playing with the rips in my jeans. I look at Bianca and she nods, pulling my sleeve. I cuddle up next to her and turn the volume back up, watching the Simpsons with English subtitles. 

-/- 

7:32pm. 

what do you want for dinner?" Bianca asks, playing with my slight fringe. I look up and pout my lips, thinking. 

"there was this really cute Italian place that I saw yesterday, apparently they freshly make all their pizza's?" I ask, smiling. she nods and we get up to put our shoes on, slowly walking to this little restaurant. a lovely 40-ish year old man seat us upstairs, next to the window, and pass us the menus, saying he'll be back in a few minutes to take our order. 

"what do you want, love?" Bianca asks, scanning the menu. 

"either the large margarita pizza or the spaghetti. but either way, I want garlic bread." I say and giggle, looking over the drinks. "can I have alcohol?" I ask, looking up at Bianca pleadingly. she smiles and nods, and I thank her. 

"hello, have you decided what you would like?" the waiter comes back, now with a pen and pad. 

"can I have the meat feast medium pizza, and a large glass of red wine please." Bianca asks, turning to me. 

"uh, the spaghetti and extra side of garlic bread, and a passionfruit cider please." the waiter nods, taking our menus and leaves us. 

"passionfruit cider? I didn't know you liked those?" Bianca questions. 

"yeah, I don't have them much though. beer is easier to sober up from, unlike cider." I explain, smiling at the end. Bianca nods and looks around the second floor. 

"its quite nice up here, it seemed rather busy downstairs. I'm glad you suggested it." I smile and grab Bianca's hand under the table.

"me too." we chat about random things, waiting for the food to come, and when it arrives we mainly focus on eating since we haven't really had much all day. the food was amazing, and so was the cider, and Bianca seemed to enjoy it.  she pays, obviously, and we walk back to the villa, holding hands the whole way. 

"right, I need to go do some work, you need to go to bed. you barely slept last night." She strokes my cheek and kisses my temple. I sigh and nod, knowing she's right

"I hope I can sleep without you. It would seriously suck if I couldn't." I whine, puffing out my bottom lip.

"Tell you what, I'll come and do some work in bed next to you. Is that okay?" She asks,  I smile and nod fast.

"Yes please."

"Ok, go get ready I need to grab my things." I run into the bedroom and change into some shorts and a crop top, and climb into bed with my paci.

Mommas the best.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count - 1166

YEET YEET

HIIIII I'm back back back again. I'm so fuCKING ANNOYED! I missed a day. I'm pissed. I want to die. Fuck my life.

It was kinda worth it tho cus I saw adore motherfucking Delano in Bournemouth 😍😍😍😍😍😍. I cried. I laughed. And she's soooooooooo fucking perfect, I can't. Anyways I'm gunna go cry until October until I can see her again.

CHOW FOR NOW!!!!!!