⚜One⚜

Way of the Ninja

Season 0: Pilot Episode: 1

(The episode begins with Sensei Wu and his GrandDaughter; Harper, heading to Ignacia, where Kai and Nya are working at the Four Weapons Blacksmith Shop.)

Kai: (making a sword) To forge the perfect weapon, you first need the right metal and plenty of heat. Cool it off... and Presto!... Aww... (He trails off in disappointment as his sword got tangled up.)

Nya: (laughs) You made it too quickly, Kai. Be patient. If father was still here, he'd say...

Kai: I know... no matter how much fire you have, experience isn't something you learn overnight. That may work for you, Nya, but I'm gonna be a better blacksmith than Dad ever was.

Sensei Wu: (entering the shop with Harper) Hmm...your metal is loud and heavy. Useful to slow one down. Useless in the art of stealth. All tools for a samurai, but nothing for a Ninja?

(Harper looks around the shop and waves to Nya.)

Kai: Ninja? Huh, you're a long way from finding a ninja in these parts, old man. And the shop is called "Four Weapons," not "For Browsing". Either buy something or go pedal your insults somewhere else.

Sensei Wu: Hmm...too bad. Thought I'd find something special here. Come along, Harper.

Harper: Snappy Male... I likey!!

(Nya motions to Kai to show Wu around.)

Kai: If it's something special you're looking for, Let me sh...(Sensei Wu and Harper disappear, leaving Kai bewildered)

Nya: What is it?

Kai: ...They were just...forget it.

(The siblings go back to what they were doing. Suddenly, a dark cloud appears over Ignacia, heralding the arrival of the Skulkin. Upon the arrival, three Skulkin Generals appear riding a Skull Truck.)

Nuckal: Oh, oh. Let me go first! Please, oh please? I'm dying to go down there.

Kruncha: You nitwit, you're already dead! Try to control yourself in front of Master Samukai! (changing tone, talking to Samukai) With all due respect, last time...you did say...I could go first.

Samukai: Sorry boys, this one's mine. Just remember what we're after and find that map. ATTACK!!! (All the Skulkin Vehicles accelerate in full speed.)

(The citizens of Ignacia cheer and charge at the oncoming trucks.)

Samukai: Boo!

(The citizens turn and flee as the Skeleton Army rushes past them.)

Nya: (noticing them from the shop) What are they?

Kai: (already wearing a chestplate, he puts on a helmet.) I don't know. Stay here.

(Kai starts to battle the Skulkin warriors; One of them then decapitates itself and bites Kai's foot.)

Kai: Ow! Bite this! (Kicks the Skulkin's head away.)

(Harper's giggling echoes around Nya, as two skeletons clap for the extraordinary performance)

Harper: (Speaking To Nya, After Appearing out of the blue) You know... Your Brothers got quite the temper...

Nya: Gah!! W-Where did you come from!?