☽Twenty Six☾

(The Serpentine are in the Lost City of Ouroboros cheering Skales as the new Serpentine King.)

All except the Generals: Skales, Skales, Skales, Skales, Skales, Skales, Skales, Skales, Skales, Skales, Skales, Skales, Skales, Skales, Skales, Skales, Skales, Skales, Skales!

Skales: (Smacking a box out of Skalidor's hands, he goes to enter the ring.) Idiot. (Laughs.) Oh, thank you, thank you. (To the Generals) Get down, get down. (To the crowd) You're too kind! (To Acidicus) Scram. Go, go, go!

Pythor: (To the Crowd) Hypnobrai, Venomari, Constrictai, and Fangpyre. Hear me! The troubled reign of that duplicitous human Garmadon...

+

Mezmo: (Punching Spitta, not fully paying attention.) You're it.

Spitta: (Not fully paying attention) No, you're it!

+

Skales: ...is finally at an end. At last, our time has come!

+

Mezmo: Hahaha, no you! (Slaps Spitta on the back of his head.)

+

Skales: We Serpentine must now unite in a common destiny! To secure our place as rulers of Ninjago, and not let those insufferable surface swellers win. So as my first order, I say we burrow beneath their beloved city, to bury them as they once buried us! Fellow Serpentine, it's time we knock Ninjago Cityback down to size!

(The Crowd of Serpentine cheer)

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾

(At Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo, the Ninja are training a blindfolded Lloyd.)

Cole: Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears.

Harper: Try to use the vibe of the room to pin point your enemy's location, as well as how and when they will strike.

Dareth: (Peeking in through the room door) Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, so I'd appreciate a clean dojo....

(The Ninja ignore him and start fighting. As he charges at Lloyd, the green ninja knocks Jay into Dareth's collection of fake trophies.)

Jay: Aah!

Dareth: Ah! No, no, no! No, no, no! No! No, no, no!

(Dareth opens a window in the knick of time, right as Jay gets hauled towards it. In other words, Jay flies through the open gap, and lands outside.)

Jay: Aah!

(Lloyd uses his Fire powers and accidentally sets a small patch of carpet on fire.)

Dareth: No, no, no, no! (He puts it out and sighs.)

Jay: (From Outside) Hey, open the window! Let me in!

(Harper jumps behind Lloyd as he deals with Kai, and she goes to grab him. However, the second that shes even barely touching him, Lloyd grabs her hand, pulls her over his shoulder, and flips her onto the floor.)

Harper: (groans) Ohhh..... That's gonna bruise.....

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾

(At the Destiny's Bounty, Wu looks at a photo of Misako, Garmadon, and himself from the past. Misako comes in unexpectedly, startling Wu.)