⚂⚁⚀Thirty Seven⚅⚄⚃

(Under the Endless Sea, Pythor and the Nindroids swim toward the Nindroid MechDragon, where the Overlord is stranded.)

Pythor: Get down there! (He shoves someone into the ocean.)

⚅⚄⚃⚂⚁⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅⚄⚃

(The Ninja are in the Temple of Light, back on the dark island, which is now just an island.)

Lloyd: I can't do this alone anymore. As long as I have all this power, they'll never stop coming for me.

Zane: From here on out, we can't let anything separate us again.

Jay: He's right.

Cole: Absolutely.

Harper: Because as long as we're a team, we'll be able to have eachothers backs.

Kai: Let's do this. (Lloyd strikes the bell with his energy ball, and the Ninja their powers return to them.)

Zane: The Elemental Power, it's inside us!

Kai: Fire! (He shoots a long string blaze of fire.)

Jay: Haha, anyone shocked to see me do this, huh? (He Sparks some lightning into the air.)

Cole: No dirt off my shoulder! (Cole elevates himself on a large pile of dirt.)

Zane: Chill out! (Zane freezes the floor.)

Harper: (She jumps through a portal and pops up behind Jay, startling him slightly.) Sorry~, I didn't mean to.. Pop in on you!~

(They all laugh.)

Garmadon: (To Wu, over at the temple doors.) Foolishness. This decision puts everyone in jeopardy.

Wu: But it was your son's decision to make.

Garmadon: The young take too many risks. They should listen to their fathers.

Wu: Without risks, they'll never know how far they'll truly go. Have faith, brother. We will catch Pythor and find Borg. Maybe then you'll rest easier.

Garmadon: As the protectors of this land, we don't have the luxury of taking a rest.

⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅⚄⚃⚂⚁⚀⚁⚂

(Within a jet of some sort, over an ocean, with Pythor, the Nindroids, and a hidden Overlord.)

Cryptor: Pythor, my drones are starting to ask questions. You say this is the Overlord's plan, yet we have not seen him.

Pythor: No. He's, uh, consumed at the moment.

Cryptor: This is an ambitious undertaking. If we find out you are pretending he's alive only to use us, you will pay dearly.

Pythor: The Overlord will reveal himself when he chooses to! May I remind you, you can always be reprogrammed! (Cryptor leaves and Pythor throws the Overlord up. We see him as a relatable puddle of eyes and sparkly black matter.) The Nindroids are impatient. They doubt your existence.

Overlord: They mustn't see me in my weakened state. If the Ninja hadn't interrupted the transference, I wouldn't look like this. Not...not to worry. Soon, I will be strong. And soon, we will finish Project Arcturus!

Pythor: Forgive my ambivalence. It's just that this plan. It's...it's—

Overlord: It's the only way I can become the Golden Master. With news of Lloyd giving away his Golden Power, there's no use hunting him anymore.