🔘Season 5, Episode 2🔘

Ghost Stories

Morro laughs as the Bounty crashes in the Forest of Tranquility.

🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

I wake up with a pain in my head, and a sore back. I lean up and pull myself to a sitting position, only to see the bounty a wreck.

"Ergh.... ugh, what happened..?" I mutter, holding the side of my head.

"Okay, let's never do that again..." Kai marks.

"What happened to the ship...?" I ask, looking at the wreck.

Nya kicks over a piece of metal and mumbles under her breath.

"We wrecked!" She snarls.

"Once you blacked out, we got on the Bounty and ran. Unfortunately, that Morro character followed us on an elemental dragon. We fought, he won, and got the staff."

"Ah, just think, if Sensei hadn't gotten rid of the staff, it could've been worse."

"Yeah, but now we don't know the message." Cole limps.

"I'm so confused. . ." I gush.

Jay sighs and turns to me.

"Lloyd's been possessed by a ghost, who's after Sensei's staff because it's some sort of map to a special tomb belonging to the first Spinjitzu Master, and now he has it, we dont, and now all of the world might be in danger!!" He blurts.

I blink a few times, taking in this update.

"Okay. I got it."

"Not exactly. I managed to make an imprint..."

We all look to Wu. He holds up a powdery map, with a few symbals on it. But the images are strange and unfamiliar to me. I haven't a clue what they might be.

"But what does it all mean?" Jay stamps.

"My father told me long ago that he would leave a message, leading me to his final resting place. After he passed, I looked everywhere for it, not knowing it was in my hand all this time."

Jay gives one of his light, hopeless laughs. The rest of us share a look, as the gears in our heads start to crank.

"You mean to tell us-" Starts Kai.

Wu cuts him off.

"Yes. These symbols will lead us to the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master. Only problem is I haven't the foggiest idea what any of them mean."

"Well, if Morro is trying to find the tomb, we gotta find it first." Kai vouches.

"Hey, maybe Misako can help decipher the clues since she's a total history buff?" Cole suggests.

I place my hands on my hips, and lean my weight on to one leg.

"Or, maybe... Zane, try scanning the symbols. See if you can get anything from them." I guide.

Zane nods. We wait and see if he gets anything. Once he's done scanning he looks to us and shakes his head.

We sigh.

"Guess we're asking Misako."

"PIXAL, release the Falcon and give her our location."

We see the silver falcon fly over head, before it caws and makes off to find Misako.

"Good, then we set up camp."

🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

After we're done setting up camp, and the fire is Crisping against the center logs, I take a seat next to Cole, by the flame.