☇Six☇

(The episode begins at the monastery with Wu meditating.)

Jay: My turn! Uh, it's my turn!

Cole: Oh, you want a little more? Take this!

Jay: Yeah? How about a little of this?

Kai: Monkey paw to the head!

Cole: Ninja, roll!

(Wu goes to the video game room only to find that none of the Ninja are there.)

Jay: Dragon punch!

(Wu goes to the training compound and is shocked to see that the Ninja are actually training. Jay is deflecting arrows with his weapon, Harper is Jumping from one totem to the next repeatedly, and Cole is practicing on the dummies. Kai is practicing his Spinjitzu and Zane is meditating.)

Kai: Ninja, go!

(Zane suddenly gets up from his meditation process and disturbs the other Ninja. He starts by jumping in front of Jay.)

Jay: Hey! Huh?

(He steals Cole's weapon from the dummy test.)

Cole: Hey! What?

(Next, Zane flies past Harper, and distracts her. She loses her focus and balance and falls on her butt.)

Harper: Woah!! (Cue thud) ...Ow...

Zane: Ninja, go! (His Spinjnitzu freezes the whole compound, causing Kai to slip.)

Kai: Woah, oof!

(Kai, Harper, Jay and Cole regroup.)

Kai: This roof isn't big enough for the five of us.

Cole: Correction: This roof isn't big enough for him.

Jay: It's like he's in his own world. (Raising his voice.) I bet he can't even hear us!

Harper: (Rubbing her lower back) Oof... that's going to bruise....

(Wu approaches the four disturbed Ninja.)

Kai: Sensei, Zane's... weird.

Wu: What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?

Cole: No, Sensei. He's "weird" weird.

(Cole's flashback shows Zane entering the bathroom despite Cole doing some private business.)

Cole: (Embarrassed.) Do you mind?!

(Jay's flashback shows him, Nya, and Zane watching a sad romantic movie. They get disturbed when Zane starts laughing. Kai's flashback shows him going to the fridge, but finds Zane inside, (in some airings, Zane leaves a note in the fridge) which worries Kai.)

Kai: Holy baloney! (Sighs.)

Zane: I'm sorry. I consumed the last of the deli-meat. Cheese?

(Harper's flashback is of when she was outside training. She was throwing some punches as the dummy, when Zane pulled her back, and apologized to the fake doll, ... and hugged it.)

Kai(Back to reality.) We like the guy. He's really smart. He's just... (Sighs.) a little off sometimes.

Wu: Zane is a brother and brothers are often different. I should know.